stormCIVIC fg3

Hey Brian, I just saw the importatlanta pice from the we hungry meet,we got no love man...seems like every other car got a pic around us ,but us.not that my car is special or anything but wow,some of the cars that got pics? Really? No love for the 9th again, my next mod is I'm going to compress my springs when I get to a meet so my tires are 4 inches inside my wheel well,and say its some new "trick test mode suspension" of course I'll have to leave last to release it back to the HFP height,but it will be cool, I wish more 9 th gens would go to these Atlanta meets,it makes me sick seeing 30 8th gens rolling in at once while 50 are in the lot already all over the place.i figured after 2 years there would me more representing?

Hey Brian, I just saw the importatlanta pice from the we hungry meet,we got no love man...seems like every other car got a pic around us ,but us.not that my car is special or anything but wow,some of the cars that got pics? Really? No love for the 9th again, my next mod is I'm going to compress my springs when I get to a meet so my tires are 4 inches inside my wheel well,and say its some new "trick test mode suspension" of course I'll have to leave last to release it back to the HFP height,but it will be cool, I wish more 9 th gens would go to these Atlanta meets,it makes me sick seeing 30 8th gens rolling in at once while 50 are in the lot already all over the place.i figured after 2 years there would me more representing?
i agree on that. hopefully more people on this DAMN SITE WOULD CUE AND GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a full 9th civic Georgia crew that has maybe 10 members that could be there. we could have a tent set up with a 9thcivic.com banner and representing. but hopefully this new guy i have recruited to us. that i told you about on facebook https://www.facebook.com/dsmithwr88 hes going to join us at a few meets we go to. he has a 2012 Honda civic ex sedan. oh and ps. don't you be leaking any spy shots of my car. if you do i will unfriend you BOB!

No pics man,none.after thinking about it,the one guy taking pics was like 10, I love when 8th guys come up and say" I wish I had your motor in my car". We need a club like the one 8 th gen club that has the stickers on the windshield I believe it's " Atlanta 8thgen " or something like that,but first your right we need people to come out and represent.hell I drive from Buford! I stopped at the Thursday meet over here,but didnt feel welcome,so I have not gone back since.but I do like the people over at Marietta billiards,95 are real cool.its just disappointing,nothing more.

I've handed out cards before to 9 th gen owners,especially the hot as hell girl at the tanning salon who has a black lx coupe.but still...glad I got more with my dragon shirt( which is real nice). I needed some,I always have them in my car!we need some peeps.

I just did another photoshoot today with my car. I did two photoshoots one during day and one at night. and I have to say I just cant stop staring at the pictures. I want to use all of them as my desktop wallpaper. too many awesome pics to choose from.:coolpics::iorun::shadyhat:

812578_10201041587219653_1638263470_o.jpg

1048794_10201041589899720_2126451278_o.jpg

1233189_10201041590619738_1847791973_o.jpg

. this thing wouldn't budge at all. I was really afraid to take it on the interstate,. but I did and I creeped up to 75mph cautiously and then while watching the front of it to see if it would be moving I made it to 95mph and it was acting like it was only doing 30mph. so when its on the rack its not going anywhere.

Back