stormCIVIC fg3

Glad it's stable at speed.

Am I missing the rally mods?
1274930_10201082892132250_1085787314_o.jpg

I think it looks really good

^ what he said! I like all the extra stuff on your car, it goes good together...
I still wish all that hype lead to a hidden turbocharged boxer engine or something ;)

I want some feedback. what do you guys think about the new roof rack? do you love it? do you hate it?

A lot of hype for a roof rack lol
We had one on our 6th gen but I never thought it looked like a rally mod..lol I wanted to keep it and lower the car, but we went with something that worked better for us...lol

As long as you like it, that's what matters.

Not something I would do, but I am liking it. Kudos to you for doing something different and functional.

A lot of hype for a roof rack lol
We had one on our 6th gen but I never thought it looked like a rally mod..lol I wanted to keep it and lower the car, but we went with something that worked better for us...lol

As long as you like it, that's what matters.
911rally6.jpg

tamiya-mini-cooper-1275s-rally-car.jpg

mod34f.jpg

and yeah I love the way it looks. it looks so tough looking.

I like it, only if you actually use it.
I think having a roof rack just for looks is stupid, but I'm glad you're putting it to good use.

I like it, only if you actually use it.
I think having a roof rack just for looks is stupid, but I'm glad you're putting it to good use.
Rack is fine.. Sorry to say, or be one the non-positive people; but get rid of that front plate and the tow hook.......just heading down ricer alley IMO.

Glad to see the type R came off.

Just out of curiosity how much have did you spend on everything?

Rack is fine.. Sorry to say, or be one the non-positive people; but get rid of that front plate and the tow hook.......just heading down ricer alley IMO.

Man I thought I'd never get a tow hook,but they really grew on me at the last we hungry meet,something about it,maybe seeing alot of them and seeing the password jdm model in black did me in,so my final 3 mods for the year are on there way,jdm password tow hook,lamin-x smoked tint for rear lights ) changing all rear lights to silverstar (bought yesterday)and just ordered my strut tower. Get it powder coated gloss black and then get Brian( hint,hint) to take me to the big coke wall and snap some pics, and maybe go for ride of the month in October,Brian you get the hint......

Back