stormCIVIC fg3

i might get this rear lower tie strut bar later on.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

CHH sells the 20mm bar for around $40-$45.

Anti-sway bars don't eliminate body roll. It reduces it. Depending on the sway bar size or the complete suspension setup, body roll can be significantly reduced.

CHH sells the 20mm bar for around $40-$45.

Anti-sway bars don't eliminate body roll. It reduces it. Depending on the sway bar size or the complete suspension setup, body roll can be significantly reduced.
oh yeah i know that. thats why asked pretty much. and yeah i just think that in my case i want the most reduction so im going to have to go with the progressive 22mm, but thanks for the help

Reactions: Nix
Congrats. You have made a wise decision. You'll love it. It's instant gratification after install too.

Don't waste your time on the lower brace. It won't do a thing. Look at how much metal is already in that location. It's super stiff as it is. Same with a strut tower bar on these cars. If HPD aint' running one on their race civic, you don't need it either. hahaha.

EDIT: Stock end links are fine, if they are corroded badly and removal will be hard/impossible, a set of MOOGs may be in order or just replacement stock ones. Definitely install the reinforcement plates the Progress bar comes with. They go on the lower control arm mounting points.

Congrats. You have made a wise decision. You'll love it. It's instant gratification after install too.

Don't waste your time on the lower brace. It won't do a thing. Look at how much metal is already in that location. It's super stiff as it is.
EDIT: Stock end links are fine.
Yes. Agree. I have the Beeks tie bar and it is only for looks. I'm pretty sure it doesn't give any extra rigidity at all.
I am using stock end links with the Progress sway bar. No problem at all.

How are the Tein springs so far? Thinking I might drop the $$$ (and ride) sooner than I thought.
they are so awesome. perfect height. not to much. just right. and the handling is go cart like. super fast in the corners now. also the ride quality is still comfortable. pair it up with a rear 22mm progress sway bar and your in for a mountain carving machine.

^ times a million. Looks totally transformed. Are you loving the new look?

Back