stormCIVIC fg3

actually it's ok. I looked too fast at that. It is the correct harness. It's a 9006 compatible harness. I clicked h11 too fast after you said that not thinking, but that harness will do 9006 plugs.

watch the 2nd vid in this thread. It explains what hooks up to what.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-hid-retrofit-headlight-installation.2531/

it looks like a spaghetti mess in that ebay thing, but it's literally plug and play. It just looks like a mess.
so it does indeed fit h11 plugs?

so it does indeed fit h11 plugs?
You're plugging a 9006 plug from the eBay harness into the stock low beam wire plug which is 9006. The ballest you get from xenon depot will have the connections to the h11 bulb. That is where you need to get the proper h11 option.

I recommend calling these guys. Very good customer service from my experience and they will walk you through everything and answer any questions you might have.

this happened awhile back. but yeah the mud flaps gone. now mud guards. got them for $19 on ebay.
10952292_10204768081339677_5273830041301385359_n.jpg

Yeah I had that problem.before. and the last time I was at the honda dealership they told me that my battery was getting low on charge. So mine is actually dead.
You can get a free replacement battery from them.

You can get a free replacement battery from them.
I looked it up.and there are only 3 recalls for the 2012 civic. Which doesn't include battery. I can't find anywhere on the internet about battery recall. But I did get a new battery anyway. It's no big deal.

The cold did a number on our older civic this week too. Had to swap the battery earlier in the week.

New wheels look much better man.

Countless people in that thread alone have had a free battery replacement. Freddii has had 3 battery replacements for free prior to the software update stuff.

Yes, what Webby said. I had my battery replaced by Honda. You need to insist. They will not immediately offer to replace everybody's dead battery. Only the "squeaky wheels" will get the oil. All Honda dealerships are well aware of the battery problem.

Countless people in that thread alone have had a free battery replacement. Freddii has had 3 battery replacements for free prior to the software update stuff.

Yes, what Webby said. I had my battery replaced by Honda. You need to insist. They will not immediately offer to replace everybody's dead battery. Only the "squeaky wheels" will get the oil. All Honda dealerships are well aware of the battery problem.
I just called my honda dealership. And they said there isn't any open.recalls for my car. I mention the campaign and everything. They also said that my warranty is out of date now and the battery would be covered before this year started. So I tried to get a free one. But no luck

Back