stormCIVIC fg3

New xenon depot xtreme hid kit is in. 6500k
12032149_10206657151165242_1769263882372083024_n.jpg

install wasn't bad was it
well it took 2 hours because of 4 downed tree fire calls . haha but all in all not bad at all. and my aftermarket projector headlights the projectors in them just arnt great so the output beam isnt that great. still an upgrade and brightest light i have had in the car so far.

Reactions: Nix
I know what you mean. My beam pattern isn't great either, but it's bright. Don't worry you'll get used to the beam pattern. It bothered me a bit at first but I'm so used to them now I don't even see the pattern anymore and am super happy to be able to see well. :)

I know what you mean. My beam pattern isn't great either, but it's bright. Don't worry you'll get used to the beam pattern. It bothered me a bit at first but I'm so used to them now I don't even see the pattern anymore and am super happy to be able to see well. :)
Take a look at my pattern. and yes it's not aligned. Ever since that woman brake checked me 2 yrs ago the bracket has been off a bit. But that's not the problem look at the low quality of the pattern and tell me what you think. Don't get me wrong love the kit and color of the light I just think I need a different set of aftermarket projector headlights with a better beam

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444061506254.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444061506254.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
Meh. Like I said, after a while you won't even notice as long as they light up the road.
I dont know if your headlights are the same as mine (Spec B) because I was able to flip the bulbs to get a better pattern.

Meh. Like I said, after a while you won't even notice as long as they light up the road.
I dont know if your headlights are the same as mine (Spec B) because I was able to flip the bulbs to get a better pattern.
no i have the UAE ebay reps. but i know a guy that does retrofit and he said he can remove the projectors and replace them with TL-s projectors. so i might just do that

so was just sitting here and looking at these two comparisons between LED and xenondepot HID kit. Im thinking the Led kit works better in these projectors. so what im going to do is buy the H11 Led kit from XenonDepot and give it a try and see which is better. and im also going to just test these HIDs this week and see if i can fall in love with these before i buy the led kit.

Amazon LED kit
12115889_10206666897128885_6467094204641969092_n.jpg

Xenondepot extreme HID kit (6500k)
10686820_10206666897288889_8989361111990595442_n.jpg

@webby I still going to road test the hid kit this weekend but I think I'm going back to LED headlights. You think the LED kit from xenon depot would blow my fuses? I just feel that the LED lights I had put a better solid beam through these projectors. But if you think the LED kit from xenon depot is good I'm.going to buy it.... unless I become very satisfied with these lights over the week

Do the retrofit.

You will not be disappointed. It is money well spent. Trust me. And spend the extra $$ to upgrade from Mini H1 projectors if you can.

Do the retrofit.

You will not be disappointed. It is money well spent. Trust me. And spend the extra $$ to upgrade from Mini H1 projectors if you can.
i will in the future. im tight for money and dont want to go cheap if i do the retrofit. like you said spend the extra $$. so im going to have to wait for now.

stormCIVIC: Thanks for sharing those pictures. The HID kit will be brighter than the LED kits. The color on the LED kits is similar though, they are rated at 6000K. Your car looks great. Enjoy the kit!

John

stormCIVIC: Thanks for sharing those pictures. The HID kit will be brighter than the LED kits. The color on the LED kits is similar though, they are rated at 6000K. Your car looks great. Enjoy the kit!

John
im going to buy the LED kit and see if i like them better. and if i like them can i still send back my HID kit for refund? and the same for the LEDs after buying them?

@stormCIVIC - We can't take back used/installed products as we do not resell used products. However, if you want to try out another product just send me a PM; I'll do my best to help you out.

Steve

@stormCIVIC - We can't take back used/installed products as we do not resell used products. However, if you want to try out another product just send me a PM; I'll do my best to help you out.

Steve
Okay cool. Because I'd love to try out that LED kit. Ill pm you when I get back in town alright.

Sounds good!! As John mentioned above, you will get more light output from the HID kit, but if you're interested in getting the H11 LED headlight kit I will definitely help you out.

Steve
yeah im just so curious. because the beam pattern of these ebay projectors just dont like HID but the beam was great with the LED kit i had from amazon. so im dying to know what your kit is like. ill get in touch with you soon tho. probably this weekend

Back