stormCIVIC fg3

I've never hear it in person, but there are a lot of videos of 8th and 9th gen r18 owners doing sound clips on youtube.

okay found the diy page for horn replacement. and im waiting for my two running lights LED bulbs to get here. the ones i have in right now are two different shades of white and it drives me nuts. so once those come in im installing both horn and new LEDs

Like you're going to have metal (aluminum) side skirts?

Like you're going to have metal (aluminum) side skirts?
like this
DSCN0181__05023_1024x1024.JPG

Ya, I have to agree with Webby. Personally, my motivation for appearance mods has always been to make the car look upscale but have a "stock OEM" feel. If the part clearly looks like it was added and doesn't really "fit" the look of the car then I find it cheapens the car. As Webby said though it is your car and I always respect that.

Ya, I'd love to, but budget says no. I'd have to say that I'm really happy with my car now though. It feels done. The only thing I'd like to do at some point is to have a blue ignition ring light.

Reactions: Nix
Fig did it on his sedan. You could do it
I'm the same as Paula. Budget says no. And I'm not doing 100%. I'm just grabbing ideas out there. I like the clean look of my car.I'd like to get a si rear bumper but can't afford that.

can you put switchback led turn signal bulbs in my headlights? Do remember I have the UAE reps. Which means I have a turn signal that is by itself not attached to the parking lights. So can I simply purchase a set of switchback led bulbs and put them in the turn signal and instead of them being off while the turn signal is not on. Will the white led be on?

The wiring for our cars should make them white for parking lights unless the UAEs prevent a parking light signal. I wish I knew someone with UAEs that has tried this.

The wiring for our cars should make them white for parking lights unless the UAEs prevent a parking light signal. I wish I knew someone with UAEs that has tried this.
@innoAR
can you put switchback led turn signal bulbs in my headlights? Do remember I have the UAE reps. Which means I have a turn signal that is by itself not attached to the parking lights. So can I simply purchase a set of switchback led bulbs and put them in the turn signal and instead of them being off while the turn signal is not on. Will the white led be on?
@team3d is this possible

Back