stormCIVIC fg3

hopefully. If so I may get one also. I've not done any exhaust stuff other than the axle back because the issue with removing the cat is such a pain and a huge expense to do correctly.

some downpipes have a single high flow cat in them, and some do not. Maybe just shoot them a pm and ask them what options they'll have for the r18 downpipe. I'm sure they'd let you know.

After you sort out the exhaust, You should get FlashPro. That, along with a proper tune, is the key to squeezing out every extra HP you can.

After you sort out the exhaust, You should get FlashPro. That, along with a proper tune, is the key to squeezing out every extra HP you can.
well damn im going to have to take all of this slow now. im not a money tree. im probably going to wait a while and just save my money for awhile. im going with the ole "if its not broke why fix it" theory.

Ya, its a tough car to modify. Even with a full set of bolt ons and maybe a cam you would still end up at only 150-ish hp. Its going to feel faster and be more fun to drive though. I'm stuck between expensive parts, the Jackson SC kit, or a whole new car......

Ya, its a tough car to modify. Even with a full set of bolt ons and maybe a cam you would still end up at only 150-ish hp. Its going to feel faster and be more fun to drive though. I'm stuck between expensive parts, the Jackson SC kit, or a whole new car......
if i had the money id buy a alfa romeo 4c and be done. but then again id probably keep my civic and have a 4c. but that's my dream. its not happening anytime soon.

Reactions: Nix
new mod in this past weekend. Multi colored LED interior lights......which allows me to have any color interior illumination i want including strobe, color cycle, and color fade. also it has a color beat which flashes the color with the beat of the music. also the new interior illumination is front and back seat now. also this weekend a rock fell out the back of a dumptruck puncturing my front bumper with a big hole so new bumper and new front splitter coming soon. stay tuned. this next week will bring a new look possibly.

Disco-Smiley-82006.gif

okay i need some help. there is a rattle coming from the rear of the interior just in front of the 3rd brake light is which is located in between the left and right rear speeakers. it only rattles when the car is moving (vibrations) and it gets worse when the music is on. and the louder the music the louder the vibrating rattle. i know we have a spot on the forum for all of these issues but i just think i should take it into the Honda dealership to have it silenced. what do you guys recommend me doing?

Ya, you could take it in. They might fix that for you. Fixing rattles is not that difficult... IF...you can find the source. To find it you will probably need a friend to check while you play with music or drive the car.

What did you end up running for your low beams? Was curious if you did the XD LED kits, and if so, how you liked them.

What did you end up running for your low beams? Was curious if you did the XD LED kits, and if so, how you liked them.
ended up using the xenon depot HID kit. and i just decided to keep the hid kit in. im use to it now. high beams im still using halogen because the high beams just work perfectly.

Ya, you could take it in. They might fix that for you. Fixing rattles is not that difficult... IF...you can find the source. To find it you will probably need a friend to check while you play with music or drive the car.
yeah i think im going todo that. i know where it is. even when the car is off you can tap on the spot and it makes a small rattle.

That looks great man. Did it fit as well as it looks or did you have to do a lot of bending and cutting? I guess I'm asking if fitment was acceptable to you or if it has gaps and needed work?

That looks great man. Did it fit as well as it looks or did you have to do a lot of bending and cutting? I guess I'm asking if fitment was acceptable to you or if it has gaps and needed work?
no it fits perfect. i could do a little bending to make it line up more center. the middle part is off its center line by maybe an inch but it doesn't bother me.

Back