stormCIVIC fg3

almost to 2000 views on my build thread. come on people view away! view! view! lets go and see if i get 2000 before the night is over.

Our cars are far from a Type R...take that **** off lol. Otherwise looks good man.
its not suppose to stand for type r. its suppose to represent the r18 engine. and i like it. it was one of the first things on my car and without i just dont think my car would be my car. nobody else has one on there r18 so i am one of a kind. and thanks

Really like the build , good choice of mods would you mind providing everyone with a few links for parts?
I was looking for the following
LED done and map lights. 6k
JDM red badges
The red floor mat set you have
I would greatly appreciate it !

Last edited:
Really like the build , good choice of mods would you mind providing me with a few links for parts?
I was looking for the following
LED done and map lights. 6k
JDM red badges
The red floor mat set you have
I would greatly appreciate it !
sure thing ill get on that now.

Alright man thank you for the list, I had just actually found the mats before you replied .
What year is your civic

Last edited:
got my LED trunk and license plat lights today. and dang do they ever look so good. ill post pics maybe if i have time this weekend. i will definitely post pictures of the car meet this Sunday.

Had another question , in regards to the truck light is that a different bulb size then the map and dome lights?
If so can you also provide a link to that for everyone please

Last edited:
Acworth stormCIVIC photo shoot part 1
374377_4995161474611_910333908_n.jpg
This place looks familiar....

6228962018_bbbee6ea4a_z.jpg

If anything, u can put a badge that says R18 where u had the previous emblem. Ive seen many 8thgeners with it on their R18s.

Back