Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

My New shoei RF-1200 Recounter bl/red/wh color size SM. shipping today from TX for only $379 retails for $589, lowest price I could find. that's $210 off for the top sport/ touring helmet. This comes with the anti-frog pin ***, which can cost $50 by itself. I am also going to add a transvestites' shield in future-changes shades automatically. Also looking to add a Blue tooth communication's system. Can't wait to hear that 11750rpm V4 vtec though 2sbos carbon muffler going down the road on New Michelin road 5's, perfectly balanced with worlds strongest 520 DID racing chain for super fast spin up.:excited:

Monday looks good for a VFR interceptor ride on brand New Michelin road 5 mc tires rated for 167mph+. And the roads will be clear of scared off people. My new helmet RF-1200 is coming Monday, but I need to air it out and break it in, so don't know if I will use the new RF1200 of just use my 6yr old RF-1100. I still have old gas in the tank and haven't checked for chip monks in air box yet-I have to do that every spring. I also spray injector cleaner CRC safe for honda coated injectors. THe vfr 800 has the hardest cyl walls in the world and is the most durable motorcycle ever made, a bit porky however with a huge 5.8 gal steel tank with a range of about 250+ miles.:flame::clapping::paper: Oh I put on brand new Racing sliders to replace the old worn out one's. When in vtec mode the engine is over 100% efficient almost like a turbo. There is a turbo kit for this engine bored out 772 V4 that is very expensive but adds 50HP+. When going over 6100rpm the vetc kicks in and sounds like a 8cyl racing car engine and to me sounds like a jungle drum due to the carbon fiber muffler, very musical. Perhaps one of the coolest sounds you ever heard.

Attachments

• vfr 2.JPG
    vfr 2.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
By the way motorcycle riding is a essential activity and immune to stay at home order.:shadycorn::flame::lildevil:

Last edited:
Getting two Salmon 8oz take out with lemon butter at texas roadhouse today and driving the SRT-4 with rust from Maine's salt destroyer. Had a hard day at the farmers market yesterday. Is this Nazi Germany, stay at home:spazface: I will drive and ride everywhere:turbobananapoke: With cheapo gas:vtec::violin:

New rf 1200 is here and vfr 800 with new tires ready to go , no chip monks in airbox:corngrin:

:flame::badger:the way Honda's should get air in

Attachments

• DSC00297.JPG
    DSC00297.JPG
    363.1 KB · Views: 5
How about a Dr-31 wheel or my favorite= the Koing Hypergram with free flowing rim tech-quite light and strong and close to a forged wheel but cheaper.
:vtec:

wrong size, Looks like 17 x 8 is what I would use. Those look heavy too me and way over priced
and no weight listed! Forged wheels tend to not be that light, but are strong. Those look heavy too me. A lot of spokes make a strong light weight wheel. My non free flowing wheels Koing's 17 x 7 have never failed me and I have eight of them on two cars weight 17 pds= I have not seen a lighter cast wheel that is also strong ever made-these wheels are not made anymore. Free flowing wheel will be even stronger and just as light. The problem is rough roads creaking the rims, that's why I don't think RFP1 hold up too well, many reports of failed rims. These Koing free flowing rims are cheaper than RFP 1 and much stronger=also very light. I like the Koing rims, light, and extremely well priced. Fancy looking wheels tend to add more weight. I also don't want to take off the AS tires from the stock wheels. So a set of aftermarket wheels is just the ticket to losing some spinning weight which will make the car pick up faster and also save gas.:bananapop::coffee: I haven't found anything better than the Koing free flowing and have a set of firestone 500 tires to put on them sitting in basement.:box::eyebrows::excited: looks like my acurity CAI intake is going on today, my hondata is loaded with a new tune:clapping: My V 4 racing interceptor is now finished except for a oil change, now onto the Honda Si with CAI and a Full exhaust 3" going on too, light weigh wheels Koing Free flowing is next-going to make the car look even more sharpe'! Take that stay in your room nonsense.:shadycorn:

Last edited:
4hr shop time so far, maybe another 2hrs. Acurty cai is a time consuming install. IT IS GOING OK BUT MY yellow top battery is taller than stock and they is zero room left, but it is in there. Honda put a emission thing in the throttle body to heat it up by using coolant-what a stupid idea. Acurity cai by pass coolant hose on the throttle body. Is there anything honda won't do to screw up cars? The shifter lag is gone due to a hondata reflash.

Attachments

• DSC00308.JPG
    DSC00308.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00307.JPG
    DSC00307.JPG
    485 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00306.JPG
    DSC00306.JPG
    431.9 KB · Views: 9
3.5 CAI Acurity, this is really the first mod other than some minor stuff. I am very picky at what I do to a car with just over 20k in mint shape. I suppose the first one was a simple hondata reflash that got rid of the shifter lag. I am putting on a Full race catback with duel muffler 3" and high flow cat and have a cnt 3" downpipe also. I still need to get a rear motor mount and torque solutions exhaust mounts. I will be over 200hp soon. I also paid for a etune. I got two sets of tires firestones 500 and Michelin 3+ AS. Yellow top Optima battery, tranny oil changed, 05-20 pennnziol ultra+ platinum oil filter. Looking at some special rims. The funny thing is I hardly drive the car because of poor weather-don't want the salt to attack it and it snowed today a whole foot while working on it today. :ownedrun: I was impressed by Honda's high quality Alu bumper. Not impressed by hot coolant running though the throttle body-Hey isn't that suppose to be cool. Must be a emissions idea.:hmmm?:

Last edited:
Well it not like I don't have any experience with 3" full exhaust systems, my srt-4 has a custom full exhaust -thermal exhaust with a cat and also a down pipe without a cat. Without a cat the sound is noisy and stinky and won't pass inspection any where. Full Race makes the only 3" duel muffler catback. Now listen very closely. duel muffler give the sound a nice low growl tone and has a nice stock sounding exhaust until you use about half throttle then sounds like a bear, so it has a duel personality. With a cat it reduces a lot of nasty sounds you don't want just better for most people. Now a high performance cat does flow pretty well too as one being used is a racing cat that's a big difference over the stock two cats. I am kind of frustrated with all the rubbish they put on cars these days. I wish they made the k24 just like the k20. I really like the 2013 Honda si and are trying to bring it back to life and I will succeed but carefully.:pianodance::dogdance::think:

ahh i see. Theres a used RV6 catted dp for sale local to me in really good condition for $280 im thinking about buying just because i seen the new price is $455 on their website

I got a cnt catted 3" downpipe for $290 brand new. A 3" downpipe adds a few more HP if you use a 3" catback also. My idea on this is using the right size 3" makes the most HP and doesn't really cost that much more. I went with the only catback with duel mufflers 3' =the full race set up-most likely the best bolt on setup there is. The cnt downpipe catted is also top quality and a great buy for the dough if you can one. My acurity CAI install is going great but it isn't that easy to put on but is the best there is of its type. The carbon tubing acts like a CAI ram air intake. These two parts will work perfect together with a req etune. Acurity by passes the throttle body hot coolant line for emissions, this idea is crazy to heat up the throttle body. I think it would actually increase emissions. We got a foot of heavy snow and got shut down and lost power for 24hrs, so the install isn't finished but will be soon. Why can't things be easy?:hmmm?:

Back