Sunofwolf Stock Tuning with Hondata!

My Diablosport tuner cost $300 brand new. Not $700 like that over priced Hondata, I paid $350 for mine however-its worth maybe $450. and I loaded a special 93 gas tune for my SRT-4 that adds maybe 20HP and clear a trouble code that I will investigate to see if it comes back or not and makes it run perfect-Going to drive it today- I wish the Honda Si was more like that beasty SRT-4-it has more sporty seats that grab you,-back seat removed weighs just 2800pds and has a solid 300HP on rear wheels. I put it on ebay next year and it will sell there, the local people are scared of it for good reason Ha Ha maybe why no one wants to buy it here. I have a lot of racing stickers that make it go faster. I noticed my reg stickers were put on wrong -got to go to town hall:box: I am a tuning pro now:lildevil::joke: And Google screwed up the search not me.

Last edited:
I got two Neons, srt-4 2800pds with 109,000 miles and a super rare granny car 2001 blue with 67,200 miles on it-maybe the lowest miles on a 2001 granny car. No I like the honda SI 2950pds spare tire removed too. I check oil on the SRt-4 today-it spits oil into my catch can, I added a little, pump up the tires went from 29 to now 33-that good for bumpy roads-I would really pump them up in summer. 93 gas tune is installed after a few years not working because the software went out of date, fixed in 2017. Put on my radar detector - never drive the honda or the srt-4 without out one, granny car 2600pds-don't bother. All three cars are very alike in weight and size and all can get over 30mpg.:beer:

I want a fleet of cheapo junk cars:shadycorn:Two cars tuned this week with Diablosport and Hondata! My fleet of cluckers destroyed the completion of junk that's over 500HP with granny car 632HP add vfr that's 750HP I got. ad the lawnmower 756HP:ownedrun:Getting close to the 1000HP Honda.

Last edited:
I got two Neons, srt-4 2800pds with 109,000 miles and a super rare granny car 2001 blue with 67,200 miles on it-maybe the lowest miles on a 2001 granny car. No I like the honda SI 2950pds spare tire removed too. I check oil on the SRt-4 today-it spits oil into my catch can, I added a little, pump up the tires went from 29 to now 33-that good for bumpy roads-I would really pump them up in summer. 93 gas tune is installed after a few years not working because the software went out of date, fixed in 2017. Put on my radar detector - never drive the honda or the srt-4 without out one, granny car 2600pds-don't bother. All three cars are very alike in weight and size and all can get over 30mpg.:beer:
Well 2 Chrysler's setting in the driveway I say that is a Mission Complete.

Honda is resting -salt on the road not going to drive in any salt, I got over a thousand in damage from salt on my Dodge even though I washed it off all the time.:dancing:

Last edited:
salt is on the road, so the Hoonda SI is going to sit in the garage and only come out again on perfect days. I don't want another car with rust holes!!! Lucky I have two cars that stay outside to drive!!!:snow: ! Looks like I will have to wait till spring time to do mods on Honda. :sadbanana::violin:

I am tuning the driver with another aaa driving course -I pass it saves me 5% on my insurance and the normally $50 course is free do to having aaa insurance on three cars and the 100 mile tow card. . It is a game driving course quite interesting. When you tune the car-the driver also needs a update to deal with the increase in speed. I was amazed at my srt-4 93 tune from stock modify- after I loaded the tune the car said lets rubble and was shaking with power quite a deference. The car has solid upgraded extreme duty motor mounts , so you really feel what the engine is actually doing instead of those rubber junk they put on stock cars. So aaa is actually paying me to take the course:bananasplit: Of course with my own dough LOL!

Last edited:
Get that judge to remove that speeding ticket yet

the speed ticket case is two months away, but my no seat belt case is next month. Right now I have neg 7 points, the best driving record you could have. I could lose the speeding ticket and still have -1 points. But I have repair records from the ASE tech with 30yrs of experience that proved my throttle cable wasn't working correctly with pics with repair bill and with the actual defective throttle cable. according to AAA that a car problem not a driver problem-ticket should have gone to the Neon srt-4 not me. This sticking throttle or defective electronic throttle's is not really unheard of and has killed quite a few people. A Hybid prius killed somebody when the start button wouldn't shut the car off-could have been a driver problem, but I really dislike shut off buttons and not a key which simply works a 100% and are cheaper too for car owners to repair, that had a defective electronic throttle failure. Cable steel throttle cables fail at a much higher rate however usually on cars around 100,000 miles. I am at level two in the aaa three card Monty game. I can't imagine paying $50 for this course:dogdance:I did get the course free, got to turn my cable tv back on as a reward for doing the course.

Last edited:
:joke: when cable tv is turning off you find other thing to do like learning to type faster:ownedrun:turning on tv and getting a smart phone and I am not crazy about tech. I did a Smokey burn out at 30mph Ha Ha in srt-4 after cleaning my tt iridium spark plugs-It work saw a boost in power-cover going over beast today-snow coming:snow:

Last edited:
Spectrum games- they are offering $100 if I turn in my old phone. I made the order not knowing about promotion of over a $100 for old phone, but I have to cancel the order to get it. I am having fedx send it back so I can get the $100 promotion maybe more.:rotfl: It's a ping pong game with these silly company's?

Back