sway bars

You're good the way you are...... Some with 2012 Si's have even gone to 24mm rsb's...

But just because the newer Si's have come out with big bars, hasn't changed the fact that Honda is still setting the over all balance, so it will still under steer without our going to a thicker in the rear.

So the 2012 option is 22mm rear, or 24mm rear, and in both cases no need to go thicker in front. Some mx racers have even removed the front bar all together.

You said you have the rear bar installed? How does it feel going though the turns? Remember the bar only works on the tilt of the body while in a turn, or movements from side to side, it doesn't change the up and down rate of motion of the shocks & springs.

If I had an Si, I would have gone with a 24mm rear due to the Si's front bar, but having a EX I only went with a 22mm.

hmm...well I guess I'll continue to drive my car for a couple more weeks, before I get an alignment...and I'll see how it feels driving around the city. Still need to test fit my lip, to make sure I don't scrape everywhere anyways :D

I have the 22mm installed right now, and I have to say the past coupe days, I've been driving my usual routes, and the handling is significantly improved, taking the turns I use to slow down a lot to take, I can just whiz right through them no problem. I can definitely feel the rear is much more planted, like it doesn't want to twist/roll to the outside. Definitely noticed a bigger difference, than when I got my coilovers...or maybe its because the combo of my RSB & Coils are doing a great job together now :dance1:

Thanks again @squiggy & @Monk for your input, much appreciated!

Back