Tail Of The Dragon VII 2018

@FooBird... so does that mean you won't be meeting me in Colorado? :bananapoke:

Right now its a slim chance I am making it, already had to replace my rear tires this spring and my fronts are pretty chewed up and I dunno if I wanna spend another 500 bucks this year to replace them.... Apparently tossing around a 4K lb car tends to do that....lol

death, tony, etf....his wife going?

Right now its a slim chance I am making it, already had to replace my rear tires this spring and my fronts are pretty chewed up and I dunno if I wanna spend another 500 bucks this year to replace them.... Apparently tossing around a 4K lb car tends to do that....lol
Boo! [emoji107]

Except for maybe a few of the regulars, looks like the Dragon is a no-go this year.... at least for the 2 west coast guys like FooBird and I. But definitely plan next year... might even be held earlier. So save your vacation time and those tires. In the past we've had very good luck (with open roads) just before Memorial Day in late May, or early June before the kids and minivans show up.

Personally i'd like to combine the Dragon with a trip to VIR. Just need a club to join.

Stay in touch amigo...

Back