Tail Of The Dragon VII 2018

Except for maybe a few of the regulars, looks like the Dragon is a no-go this year.... at least for the 2 west coast guys like FooBird and I. But definitely plan next year... might even be held earlier. So save your vacation time and those tires. In the past we've had very good luck (with open roads) just before Memorial Day in late May, or early June before the kids and minivans show up.

Personally i'd like to combine the Dragon with a trip to VIR. Just need a club to join.

Stay in touch amigo...

I will see if I can do May or June, unfortunately that’s when work normally starts getting busy but I will see can do.

0578a1b8-8156-4046-8938-d12b6abcee29-jpeg.56930

i agree, practical over stance

I will see if I can do May or June, unfortunately that’s when work normally starts getting busy but I will see can do.
@07TLX: You'd probably want to take off May 23/24 (before Memorial Day weekend) or just after, 28th/29th. Your choice. Depends on how long your drive down takes. In any case we'd all want two FULL non-weekend days to make it worthwhile. And there are plenty of new (non-Dragon) roads we can do even on the weekends, as long as we start before 9:00am

If those dates don't work let us know. We'll think of something!

Yee Haw... finally got my 2016 & 2017 taxes done. Par-Tay! I almost feeling like driving 6000 miles for a Dragon trip. Next year for sure, especially now that I won't be behind bars. :brock:

Yee Haw... finally got my 2016 & 2017 taxes done. Par-Tay! I almost feeling like driving 6000 miles for a Dragon trip. Next year for sure, especially now that I won't be behind bars. :brock:

2016-2017?! Damn. What took ya so long?

2016-2017?! Damn. What took ya so long?

Hi all, I'm officially in. I'll be down there from the 23rd to 30th along with the usuals. I will also not be in the Killtruk!

I plan on doing road Atlanta dec 1-2 with NASA SE. I was considering going to the dragon a day before.

There are at least half-dozen such groups, with some even doing Germany's "Ring". All you need to do is get there... haha. But Chin is one of the largest, offering an array of well known tracks across the country like VIR or COTA. What's not to like about that! But they're certainly not the only ones...

...be great to have a full list of these groups, right?

Yo, @webby! :bananapop:

@bootyluvr do you have anything booked for the dragon, or plan to be there specific days?

Back