Its out

yhyzy2am.jpg

uhetegyh.jpg

ge7yhy6y.jpg

yqujapen.jpg

6anutepy.jpg

Its in

ubu4erum.jpg

Omg its in .. That was a ***** with a capital B!

Tbh save your money it doesnt make any diff in the cab wen ur driving and i had my dad behind it as i took off he said it sounds the same :/

Wish i did a sound clip before and after

Everyone has told me it's louder and I also have track video that you can tell it is. Initial startup also has a deeper tone. Not a crazy difference however.

For some reason i cant start in second ... Witch sucks cause if im behind some 1 at a red light i always do second (cause if i do first i go from 0- in there bumper in 0. Oh **** seconds)

I've always been able to start in second, just have to give it enough revs.

I know this is old but here is me driving home with the test pipe on windows down

Edit : uh i cant post a video from the app hold on ...

Edit 2: posted on youtube heres the link . Got up to about 80 u hear 2nd-5-6th idk really it was dark -.- but theres a drive then a clear rev all the way at the end

View: http://youtu.be/xTFgUtjIakE

Last edited:
Oh how I don't miss the civic forums and the mass of misinformation and lack of knowledge when just throwing shat on your car. Keep in mind per $1000 you spend, your lucky to even see 20hp.
Fart cans ,catback exhaust,test pipes,intakes are a cash cow for performance companies as the yields are generally horeshat,and are extremely overpriced. Any part pertaining to the engine will take the ecu a short.time to adjust to changing elements in a/f/r especially when you start yanking cats out and spacing o2 sensors.
Only true yields will result from serious aftermarket components such as cams,internal builds,re-mapping,and of course the holy grail. Forced inductions.

Research and ask questions,but don't be discouraged when your $100 piece of steel didn't yield you Paul walker green eclipse results.
Just a bit of advice from a veteran of " piss away money for years until you realize it's all for nothing,until you go big,really big"

In short,I just bought my third si (2015) ,and am highly impressed with the tweaks and features from the 8th Gen models I owned. Look forward to seeing more !

Oh how I don't miss the civic forums and the mass of misinformation and lack of knowledge when just throwing shat on your car. Keep in mind per $1000 you spend, your lucky to even see 20hp.
Fart cans ,catback exhaust,test pipes,intakes are a cash cow for performance companies as the yields are generally horeshat,and are extremely overpriced. Any part pertaining to the engine will take the ecu a short.time to adjust to changing elements in a/f/r especially when you start yanking cats out and spacing o2 sensors.
Only true yields will result from serious aftermarket components such as cams,internal builds,re-mapping,and of course the holy grail. Forced inductions.

Research and ask questions,but don't be discouraged when your $100 piece of steel didn't yield you Paul walker green eclipse results.
Just a bit of advice from a veteran of " piss away money for years until you realize it's all for nothing,until you go big,really big"

In short,I just bought my third si (2015) ,and am highly impressed with the tweaks and features from the 8th Gen models I owned. Look forward to seeing more !

I know its not gana give mass gains but it sounds better then stock thats better then nothing

I understand, im not trying to be a ball buster, just dont want people getting discouraged, as we have all been there at some point. I am a fan of test pipes primarily for the extra bit of bawwww you get. My s2000 made a huge difference (noise) . Clean car!

I understand, im not trying to be a ball buster, just dont want people getting discouraged, as we have all been there at some point. I am a fan of test pipes primarily for the extra bit of bawwww you get. My s2000 made a huge difference (noise) . Clean car!

Exactly why i bought this haha its cheap but gives u a slight louder deeper tone . Until i got my full tsudo exhaust now im like .. Loud haha for my build i mainly am going for looks and noise . The general rice burner haha i basically am a rolling rave i got so many led lights ( illegal i believe ) and the subwoofer and new set of speakers its just awsome or awful ( according to my mom) haha

It was on the install that it broke. I think i may have made the ultimate noob mistake and cross threaded the bolt. thankfully after hours of hard work and busted knuckles and scratched hands , the pipe is finally in. She is a slight bit louder. Accelerates a bit better. It also got rid of the popping sound in the factory exhaust. The pipe fit perfectly and had all the gaskets and hardware that was needed.
View attachment 28634 View attachment 28635 View attachment 28636
Hey man i just tried installing mine today and the bolts they gave me did not fit neither the stock ones from the car

aga3yje6.jpg

Looks fishy ... Its sticking out of the box??

be5e3a5a.jpg

Just bubble wrap? No insulation ?

emy2aze5.jpg

3ybugy7u.jpg

No inside weld?
asazavaz.jpg

Damaged?

yju9e9aj.jpg
The last picture mine did not fit on my 2015 si need to use stock one and I need bolts because the bolts it came with were to big and the stock bolts the springs to long kinda bummed out I couldn't do it today but I'll fix it latter I just put the back everything together

Back