The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

:thumb: Was a good turnout for it being winter time...hopefully some more people come out once the weather gets a little better!

Our next meet is Sunday, February 24th @ 1:00PM at the UMass Lowell boat house on VFW Highway across from Dunkin' Donuts. Hybrid Illusions will be joining us; they're a large car group consisting of 6th, 7th, and 8th generation Civic owners. Anyone near the Lowell, MA area is welcome to attend!

*Any future changes regarding this event will be updated within this thread.

Sunday, July 14, 2013: Mill City Meets 1st Annual Hampton Beach Cruise! We'll be meeting @ 12:00PM at Robinson Middle School, 110 June St., Lowell, MA and cruising up to Hampton Beach for the day.

Sunday, July 7, 2013: 2nd Annual Honda Fest! Exact location (most likely in the Lawrence, MA area) and time TBA.

***I'm looking to gather a group of us 9th gen owners to attend. I'm on vacation starting the 7th, so I'll be attending regardless.***

Honda Fest Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honda-Fest/239722942749920
557674_430293070359572_1537439917_n.jpg

Last year's event:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYEKyC2Mro

Last edited:
I work at a dealership, so I'm gonna miss the 2.24.13 meet. Any others planned?

We try to have them on a monthly basis. The next meet will be set up after February 24's meet and will be posted within this thread as well as on our Facebook page. Stay tuned!

you guys going to the honda weekend in jersey? ill be there

Honda Day? There's some interest in it on the other forum, but I won't be attending this year.

ill take a look cuz i took the weekend off and me and my buddies are spending 2 nights down there

Our next meet is Sunday, February 24th @ 1:00PM at the UMass Lowell boat house on VFW Highway across from Dunkin' Donuts. Hybrid Illusions will be joining us; they're a large car group consisting of 6th, 7th, and 8th generation Civic owners. Anyone near the Lowell, MA area is welcome to attend!

and 1 9th gen civic si :)

make it an si rep haha..i did that to all my old 96-00 civic coupes haha

Lol I have a couple Si parts on it, considering the spoiler next. I just dumped the Si grille for the Modulo grille. Once my springs and wheels go on my non-Si will look just as good as a Si :D

Let's cruise down to the meet together. If cubert is going he'll join us in his SOP Si.

Last edited:
Back