Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

this is from when I did the front! I already had the wheels dipped IMG_3463.JPGIMG_2545.JPG ill post more up when i have time to take good pictures

I did mine white couple months ago. I either need to deep clean them now or just reapply..but it takes so much time.

Heres a pic from couple months ago! Took photos from my Gopro and files too large >_> had to put them in paint and resave haha
GOPR0033.jpg GOPR0038.jpg

Og4vZ3o

Og4vZ3o.jpg

2011-10-12163911.jpg

Could someone please shop these white steelies onto my LX?

I just ordered the plastidip :)

Okay seriously how do you get your plasti-dip projects to come out so smooth? Every time I've used it aside from when I did the wheels on my wife's Foz, it's got the roughest texture known to man. I can lay down some great work with spray cans of paint this crap just pisses me off lol. What process do you all use?

Okay seriously how do you get your plasti-dip projects to come out so smooth? Every time I've used it aside from when I did the wheels on my wife's Foz, it's got the roughest texture known to man. I can lay down some great work with spray cans of paint this crap just pisses me off lol. What process do you all use?
Warm up the can very well. You can let it soak in a bucket with warm water (enough so that the water does not reach the nozzle) for about 5-10min. You also need to make sure that it isn't too cold out. I would say that 50F or more is a good enough temp for spraying plastidip.

Actually your pics helped me decide to dechrome the bottom grille. still on the fence about doing the upper grille.
I would. I was gonna try this summer the way you have it. But now I think I'll keep mine both black. Did u use the gloss fire also? Is yours the touring model?

Back