Tuning issues please help

At version 2.7 he got me to do some spirited driving so you might be close too!

I think vit has been busy he made great work on a Acura rsx yesterday that is why I haven't been getting cals so fast lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Danny i got one last night

We require exactly 1 datalog(s), no more, no less.

Same thing with this calibration please.

Please note the following VitTuned closures and plan accordingly:
  • July 4th - Holiday
  • July 18th-22th - Out of town at an event. (May be some limited tuning, but no guarantee -- no need to email and ask if there is any limited tuning. If there is, you'll know).

• July 4th - Holiday
  • July 18th-22th - Out of town at an event. (May be some limited tuning, but no guarantee -- no need to email and ask if there is any limited tuning. If there is, you'll know).

Got two today

• July 4th - Holiday

Hey wanted to say thanks for all your answers back!!!!

Btw does vit give you a edyno chart once the car is done?

Last edited:
run through your entire rpm range in various gears. Spirited driving.... drive it a little hard

run through your entire rpm range in various gears. Spirited driving.... drive it a little hard

He just answers this... Drive it like you stole it jajajajajajaja best answer ever from vit

Lol thats what I was going to tell you, speaking of that let me go upload my new calibration for some spirited driving tomorrow im at calibration 3.4

Cal 3.1 uploaded!!!! I have already done two "spirited" driving

Lol thats what I was going to tell you, speaking of that let me go upload my new calibration for some spirited driving tomorrow im at calibration 3.4

Question!!!

I received cal 3.2 today but when I go to see the tplate and other stuff I don't see any changes. Do you guys know what vit changes on this 3.x cals?

Back