Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Ok everyone. Jason is stopping by SAMs Club in Asheville. Should we get like burgers and brats to cookout with?

I did the Luray Caverns tour this afternoon. The weather in the valley was good, so I drive the 10 miles out to Skyline. Cool road to get there, anyway, when I get within 300 yds of the Skyline rd, fogged out...
fuuuu.gif

I have about 6 hrs to Fontana tomorrow.

Good Evening People :wave:

Hope everyone had a good weekend :wavey:

Keith: Cool Videos @ the Auto-X. Was that your 1st run on the course? Reading > Me if you said it.

I did Auto-X once (well 3 runs) but I went off-course during the 1st or 2nd run and got pissed.. Here you have to work the event too. So for example if you run in the AM then you work the PM.. which sucks.. I wanna run and then leave..

I washed the Subie at the car wash yesterday (hosed it off myself) then got up this morning and washed it at the house then clay-bar'd the hood, roof, trunk, mirrors, front & rear bumpers then it rained.. :/ It POURED around 6pm and then around 8pm :(

Good Evening People :wave:

Hope everyone had a good weekend :wavey:

Keith: Cool Videos @ the Auto-X. Was that your 1st run on the course? Reading > Me if you said it.

I did Auto-X once (well 3 runs) but I went off-course during the 1st or 2nd run and got pissed.. Here you have to work the event too. So for example if you run in the AM then you work the PM.. which sucks.. I wanna run and then leave..

I washed the Subie at the car wash yesterday (hosed it off myself) then got up this morning and washed it at the house then clay-bar'd the hood, roof, trunk, mirrors, front & rear bumpers then it rained.. :/ It POURED around 6pm and then around 8pm :(
There were 45ish cars running. so they had three groups (running, working, resting), each run cycle, you had 3 runs. There was time left over after everyone had 6 runs, they were doing a 2 run cycle, I bailed.

I have another Auto-X on 9/18 in CT :woot:

There is tropical storm rain right now (and the last couple of hrs) in central VA @ I-81. glad I brought my rain jacket and jumbo golf umbrella into teh hotel

That sucks about the rain Keith. It was POURING here a bit ago... Suppose to rain until tomorrow evening/Wednesday sometime.

forgot.... the vids from my first three runs... well, my SD card was full, I didn't pay attemtion, so no vids. These are runs 4-6

a guy I know is selling essentially new '11 WRX wheels with Star Spec tires with 150 miles on them (sold car). he wants $1200. Pretty sure he said star spec, have not seen them. If so, is this a good price?

I won't say how much my wheels are consdering I bought them from a friend (Jason) but it was less than half of that without tires. I don't know anything about starspecs but you can get nicer wheels for that $.

Star Specs are the tits. I had them on my RPF1s and they are by far the best tire out there. Look up the reviews online, it is just about every single car magazine's top pick.

Granted, they were on my RPF1s before I got the S-Drives. the 245/40 star specs were kinda overkill on my car :giggle:

I'm thinking I may get this set from the guy (if they are as he says) for auto-x and use a set of Continental DWS for daily driver tires

I borrowed some 235 star specs on xxr wheels from a local guy for the dragon, but the tires are a bit more worn than I like and the car is scary in the wet, I'm probably gonna trade back tomorrow.

I'm up in the mountains at my moms. While at Sam's club yesterday, I bought burgers, chicken, a huge sirloin (to cut into individual steaks) and some asparagus. I bought enough for all of us if you all would like to chip in $20, we can all grill up at the cabin. Hate to be Jew like that but it was not cheap.

Good Morning People! 2-day work week for me :excited:

Some have a 1-day and others have a 0-day work week! lucky bastards :giggle:

I'm up in the mountains at my moms. While at Sam's club yesterday, I bought burgers, chicken, a huge sirloin (to cut into individual steaks) and some asparagus. I bought enough for all of us if you all would like to chip in $20, we can all grill up at the cabin. Hate to be Jew like that but it was not cheap.

Stop it now! You are not Jew like!! Do we expect you to cover the cost? No! That's not fair for you. Even if you were a baller I would not just eat your food and NOT pay! That's wrong.

Thanks for thinking of us and I'm :hungry: :excited:

Back