Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I'm up in the mountains at my moms. While at Sam's club yesterday, I bought burgers, chicken, a huge sirloin (to cut into individual steaks) and some asparagus. I bought enough for all of us if you all would like to chip in $20, we can all grill up at the cabin. Hate to be Jew like that but it was not cheap.
your friends will gladly chip in when you did all the work of shopping and providing... you do love us :grouphug:

Good Morning People! 2-day work week for me :excited:

Some have a 1-day and others have a 0-day work week! lucky bastards :giggle:
I had a 4 day last week, 0 day this week, 4 day next week (which is followed by another auto-x event :fistpump:)

I had a 4 day last week, 0 day this week, 4 day next week (which is followed by another auto-x event :fistpump:)

Lucky you!

I had 4-day last week, 2 day this week, 4 day next week (took off Monday to recover) :fistpump:
currently at my first and only work day this week! :woot:

Nice! When ya swapping the tires/wheels back?

My New Cubicle (Before & After)

Background: I was promoted back in March but August 1st was my official start date (I was getting the new position pay since March though) but I moved into a temp cubicle and now I moved into the permanent cubicle :woot:

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 2
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    850.3 KB · Views: 2
Lucky you!

I had 4-day last week, 2 day this week, 4 day next week (took off Monday to recover) :fistpump:

Nice! When ya swapping the tires/wheels back?

tonight, then leaving for Nate's apt around 8-9pm

I figure I'll go back to the oem tires to give everyone a chance of keepimg up :giggle:

tonight, then leaving for Nate's apt around 8-9pm

I figure I'll go back to the oem tires to give everyone a chance of keepimg up :giggle:

Damn. I thought you were leaving earlier. So it's about 11hrs for you to get down there? You won't get there til 7am (give or take)??! :eek:

oh thats right its dragon season again! i will make it to one of these someday

I've never been before. I've been down that area before (Northern GA visiting fiancee's family) but never to the dragon. Oh and we didn't take my car when we went down there... :/

Back