Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Today and tomorrow. I was supposed to get off at 3 tomorrow, but I came in early today and I'm letting the girl I work with leave at 12 today so I can leave at 12 tomorrow :)

Today and tomorrow. I was supposed to get off at 3 tomorrow, but I came in early today and I'm letting the girl I work with leave at 12 today so I can leave at 12 tomorrow :)

That's so nice of you.. Oh wait it works in your favor lol ;)

Yeah, just got to get ahold of Dawn and see if 12 works for her tomorrow as a time for us to leave.

Yeah, just got to get ahold of Dawn and see if 12 works for her tomorrow as a time for us to leave.

Gotcha. Cool Deal.

Sucks she can't use her cell phone while at work (unless or break/lunch). I don't use mine much at work but I like having the option to.

Gotcha. Cool Deal.

Sucks she can't use her cell phone while at work (unless or break/lunch). I don't use mine much at work but I like having the option to.

I'm on mine all the time. It is the reason I was "let-go" from my previous job. Bastards.

I'm on mine all the time. It is the reason I was "let-go" from my previous job. Bastards.

You were let go for being on your phone all the time? Now you use it for "work" purposes? :giggle:

This time tomorrow you will get getting off work! :thumbsup:

Email her, Josh!

You guys have any requests for sides? I have asparagus, but should we get beans or anything? I'm not buying all the condiments for the burgers, just gonna get some mayo ketchup and mustard.

I am working like a messican agt my mom's. She owns a lot of land that's on a mountain side. As she is aging, it is getting harder to maintain, so her lawn hasn't been cut all summer. We've been working on it for 2 hours now. I haven't worked this hard in a long time!

I am working like a messican agt my mom's. She owns a lot of land that's on a mountain side. As she is aging, it is getting harder to maintain, so her lawn hasn't been cut all summer. We've been working on it for 2 hours now. I haven't worked this hard in a long time!

That's nice of you! What a good son you are!! I see you said "we" does that mean JoshSTi is helping too? Did he volunteer? :giggle:

That's good you are working hard! Little work doesn't hurt :giggle: :rotfl:

How old is your mom? (50's?) I know I know.. Never ask a woman her age.. :giggle:

Email her, Josh!

You guys have any requests for sides? I have asparagus, but should we get beans or anything? I'm not buying all the condiments for the burgers, just gonna get some mayo ketchup and mustard.

Little bit of hard work never hurt :giggle:

how about some tater tots? lol

i got a lot to do tonight, pack, swap wheels again, drive to harrisburg

It's :pics: time! :dance:

Can I haz WRB '11 WRX? :giggle:

73422a1.jpg

35ff90d.jpg

Two Hawkeye Subies pulling a Bugeye (eww) over :giggle:

20110902-DSC9462-L.jpg

*Took Picture from Andy without consent. He won't care :D *

Back