Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I wanted something comfy.

The FR-S is going to be a nice car, no doubt. However, it's not a practical DD with it only being a little bigger than an Miata. My plan is this. I leased the Camry. Therefore in 3 years hopefully they will be making a boosted FR-S by then and any kind of issues with a new vehicle will be worked out.

The main reason for the camry is I wanted something Comfy for a while, and I really want the FR-S to be boosted, so i'm hoping in a few years, it will be lol

I dont think the car will have first year issues as it's mainly using off the shelf Toyota/Subaru parts, I honestly dont want a turboed version because I think it will take the simplicity out of the car/driving experience.

Anyone going to the philly auto show? The brz will be on display :woot:

I just swore to myself, I will never own another "fun" car that doesn't have boost. I understand the power thing, but boost makes the car so much easier to mod. lol

meh, I had more fun driving n/a cars, boost is nice for getting up hills but it's to the point where the wrx really isn't exciting or challenging to drive. Boost and lots of torque makes everything too easy.

Toyota FTW! ;)

I don't know. After owning the SI, I loved the car. I just hated that I had to spend SO MUCH MONEY to get power out of it. It was fun to drive, I just want something that is cheaper and easier to make power with.

Granted if I got an FR-S it probably would be fun for the first 6 months to drive, then you get used to it and want more. Therefore, I want something a little easier to make some decent numbers with.

I just need to get a 2JZ Supra :giggle:

:thumbsup: ^^ 1st gen lexus IS300, lexus Sc, or supra to solve the power itch

lol, yea but that's a v8!! The others are essentially the supra engine (minus oil squirters and turbo), but pretty easily modified

I just wanna get in & drive, I really dont wanna mod it much save for easy things like exhaust/tires/sway bars

The bold is the reason I bought my Camry. and my payment dropped about 80 bucks a month. the V6 had enough pep to keep up with a 2010 Stage 1 WRX. Then we tried Josh's STi, it wasn't as fun hahahahha.

the evo won best handling for under 40k last time motor trend tested

Back