Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Loss of power= teh failz0rs! Don't do it! Who cares about the rumble?!

I can't wait for the BRZ to come out to go test drive one. It'll be a great little car, no doubt about that!

Still have the WRX? :think:

If money is a problem later on I might just keep the WRX or get something cheaper and used like a 350z, S2K, or S197 Mustang :omg:

gonzo's parents have the porsche cayman. Well, at least they did a few years back. Pretty stiff/solid feeling ride for a suv. I was rather surprised.

yeah no Porsche for me, but it's nice to dream for a little bit. Even if I had the means, I'd still get something I can fix myself, or a true project car.

with a small amount of snow tomorrow means that I need to get out there and have some fun

does the traction in the wrx just cut power to the engine? I like how the snow plows towards the end are plowing snow INTO your lane :confused:

does the traction in the wrx just cut power to the engine? I like how the snow plows towards the end are plowing snow INTO your lane :confused:
yea, I was like WTF guys, I'm over here. I had my HIDs on, so I know they saw me

I think it cuts power to the wheels, not sure where the energy goes, but I suspect out the exhaust

the Cayenne GTS was offered with a 6spd manual :eyebrows: , too bad my car is still quicker and cheaper to fix.

I think that's plenty for that type of car, it doesn't need awd or boost like the fanbois say it does :pat:

Still have the WRX? :think:

If money is a problem later on I might just keep the WRX or get something cheaper and used like a 350z, S2K, or S197 Mustang :omg:

Yessiree! It's still keeping me happy. Not the nicest or fastest car, but seems to be a good balance of all the things I like. Currently, it's packed full of cardboard I need to dump from the cabinets. Hatch FTW!

Can't see any of those videos at work, but man, I miss snow driving! It can be so much fun, even on normal roads. Nobody is out, so if I "accidently" push the gas too hard and swing around a deserted corner, I :biggrin:

I was just talking with a client about the Dragon. I want to go back!

Back