Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

wrecked?

double_take.gif

Her damage isn't horrible, so she should be fixed with no problem. I think her pride is hurt more than anything. I'm sure she'll be on to post pictures at some point.

The more I think about the timeline of the Dragon, the more I may do it with you guys. June will be tough since I want to go to the OC meet as well. I guess it depends on the family. I'll update as we know more.

Anyone want some whiteline endlinks? I'm gonna order KB ones soon.

Her damage isn't horrible, so she should be fixed with no problem. I think her pride is hurt more than anything. I'm sure she'll be on to post pictures at some point.

The more I think about the timeline of the Dragon, the more I may do it with you guys. June will be tough since I want to go to the OC meet as well. I guess it depends on the family. I'll update as we know more.

Anyone want some whiteline endlinks? I'm gonna order KB ones soon.

:woot: , still dont know if i'll make the oc meet, being that i'll probably have a BRZ

I dont want wl endlinks, actually I might be going back to stock and selling the accessport

If you get the BRZ, it's even more reason to go. You know all of us are oogly-eyed over it but don't necessarily want to buy one. It'd be awesome to have one in the crowd.

ehh I dont know about that, the BRZ will fly through corners

apparenty Nate wants to get a BRZ :screwy;

So the lesson learned here replies to physics. Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Oh and don't forget that 18 wheelers cannot see you if you're stuck in the **** lane to the right with no escape that doesn't mean damage to the front, rear, left or right of the car because VA drivers love to say "**** you" and block you in. **** you, Virginia. You can kiss my yankee ***.

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

Take note of the distance between the top of the wheel and the coilover:
IMG_0695.jpg

So far the damage is $4,415.86 which includes replacing the wheel, door, and rear quarter panel. :-/

will insurance cover all or most of that?? Sucks that it happened, hope you get it back soon

BRZ!!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327873654.301357.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327873654.301357.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327873711.702176.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327873711.702176.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327873742.752404.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327873742.752404.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 6
What the hell is this supposed to mean, Ken?

Are you seriously as mad as that reads?

If you go back to my quote and read the previous two posts. Jason posted that the status of your car is unkown, then webby posted asking if you were getting rid of the wrx, and I asked now what? as in what new car are you getting?

If you read after Jason posted that you had an accident. I then posted "oh no!"

Well, at least you are ok. It sucks to see the damage though. Are you dealing with a rental right now?

Back