Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

My 2012 auto-x schedule is finalized: 31 races which includes 2 track days

June 21 (Thursday) – Lime Rock racetrack ($350)
August 25 – Pocono racetrack ($220)

I have a few conflicts, so I'll decide later on what I do about the conflicts

cause you built your car to be a racecar but you don't drive it as such. Here is your chance

Oh so you know what I built my car for now? Or are you ASSUMING that I built my car to be a racecar? I think it's the latter of the two... :rolleyes:

I never built my car to be anything. Just my car. Did I need to upgrade the turbo to a VF43.. NO! Did I get a REALLY good deal on the turbo.. YES! Should I sell all the parts and take it back to stock since that's how I drive it? I'm sure most people would say YES! But is that something I'd really want to do and waste my time? NO!

I'm out. (Off work)

Oh so you know what I built my car for now? Or are you ASSUMING that I built my car to be a racecar? I think it's the latter of the two... :rolleyes:

I never built my car to be anything. Just my car. Did I need to upgrade the turbo to a VF43.. NO! Did I get a REALLY good deal on the turbo.. YES! Should I sell all the parts and take it back to stock since that's how I drive it? I'm sure most people would say YES! But is that something I'd really want to do and waste my time? NO!

I'm out. (Off work)
ok, correction... you built your car to be the way you want and by chance, it is a racecar. Reattach your balls and come race. You did the dragon (and well) so the next opportunity is knocking on your door.

ok, correction... you built your car to be the way you want and by chance, it is a racecar. Reattach your balls and come race. You did the dragon (and well) so the next opportunity is knocking on your door.

Yeah I'm upgrading my rotors, pads and brake lines soon. :)

I recently put TurninConcepts fender braces and they are awesome!! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

So I had a new cat-back exhaust installed on my acura as the OEM was in need of replacing. Hard to believe that Monroe Muffler can't even do that correctly. I also asked for a really quiet muffler... nope, I guess they knew better than I do for what I asked for.

1) they didn't attach the pipes and/or something correctly. Even closing the door, you hear the exhaust rattle from near teh front of the car. Feathering the gas pedal causes an outrageous sound, almost like the pipe is not connected
2) the muffler sounds like a ricer fart can on level 4 (of 10). sounds like assz

They'll be attempting to fix part 2 in the morning. Who knew that the '99 Acura CL muffler was so complex

Back