Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

The Camry definelty isn't the SI, but it really doesn't roll at all. I was shockingly surprised when I realized I was doing 50 on an on ramp and wasn't about to roll off the road. Lol

I always liked driving my 4 door family sedan, maybe I'll get another someday. But IDK if it'll be another Subaru, the CTS-V should be a nice used car in a few years.

Until the BRZ comes out yes....well actually it all depends on how the stupid Legacy does in the snow. If my STi was that much better because of snow tires I'm getting a flippin new car with some fun factor.

legacy isn't doing well in the snow, or you just haven't had much snow to test?

There hasn't been much snow in PA at all, kinda relieved since I don't have "proper" snow tires on this year.

Until the BRZ comes out yes....well actually it all depends on how the stupid Legacy does in the snow. If my STi was that much better because of snow tires I'm getting a flippin new car with some fun factor.

Oh so another BRZ convert?? some snow tires on that and it'll be fine, I'll let you test drive mine when I get it :woot:

unfortunately, the Legacy is great in the snow (it's a Subaru)

BTW I was picking up some more parts from my parents house and I had to hold back tears I miss my car that friggin much
how many people told you not to drop the STI?!? .... :pout:

OHAI!

There's been some fun convo here. I checked from time to time, but not much movement...

On the Camry, the car is super nice. They really do a good job with the interior quality on that thing. It has a good amount of power... The only thing I'd say regarding keeping up with the WRX is that Mike was driving. LOL! Newell's car isn't that much faster than my car, so I think Mike wasn't running right or he was just being Mike.

I can't say I'm die hard Subaru. I'd certainly consider many other cars before buying a family car or something nicer. I think if I were to trade for anything, it'd be an IS350. I love my car, but it's not everything.
The BRZ looks interesting, I just can't see myself driving a little car daily. I'd ideally like to have a more comfy bigger DD for a car and an older fun car, like an MR2. *biggrin*

And yes, the house has kept me very distracted lately. Sometimes I miss the forums, but I get bored with them anyways.

I'm still all BRZ, I've had people in my back seats like 4 times since I got the WRX. I just want a light car I can drive. So this year Natey and I will be the BRZ twins. lol

seems there is no love for the scion

I think the younger, crazier crowd will flock to the Scion because it's essentially the true "base" model of the car, while the Subaru is more upscale and expensive. I would still like the FRS but I still have a good relationship with my Subaru dealer (bought 3 cars from them) so I won't run into any pricing BS when I go to buy the car.

I'm putting unequal length heads on as the first mod!

It'll sound just like the scab...do you want that? be confused with an old decrepit beater Legacy? Plus you'll lose horsepowa yO!

Loss of power= teh failz0rs! Don't do it! Who cares about the rumble?!

I can't wait for the BRZ to come out to go test drive one. It'll be a great little car, no doubt about that!

Back