Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

congrats on your wins!
Thanks. I really was surprised that I won more than one (1st place Rookie Stock PAX)

A guy is there that teaches driving techniques for a branch of gov't. I won't say which in case men in black suits show up at my door.... He congratulated me on my wins. After some talking with, I asked if he wanted to swap cars during the fun runs at the end of the day. Tomorrow, I drive a police interceptor! :woot:

Yeah because it's not a so easy to handle anyone can drive fast AWD turbo nose heavy pig.

original.jpg

you had a LGT then didn't like the fast AWD turbo nose heavy pig, so you bought another one :giggle:

how do you really feel about the wrx? :confused:

meh, it was never really a well-handling car IMO, just a decent all arounder that I can work on myself.

same with the LGT, I bought them out of convenience and their "jack of all trades" ability. Now I want a balanced, lightweight RWD car with some interior room because my only other choice, the RX8 is a car I really wouldn't want to own again.

You'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hand.

Oh i will get it out of your hands it you keep showing it to me over and over!

booty hates the brz?

Hate is a harsh word. Dislike... uninterested... those are better words.

Its a marketing thing for Subaru to get more money. It seriously looks like a Genesis to me.

Everyone has their different opinions and I respect that but Jason going on and on about it pisses me off. Like its the best thing since sliced bread.. blah blah blah

Yeah because it's not a so easy to handle anyone can drive fast AWD turbo nose heavy pig.

And then? Think your all cool because your going to drive a RWD non-turbo slow *** Genesis looking car? lmao :rotfl:

You funny bro!

Oh i will get it out of your hands it you keep showing it to me over and over!
And then? Think your all cool because your going to drive a RWD non-turbo slow *** Genesis looking car? lmao :rotfl:

You funny bro!

lol says the person that got scared when I kicked the WRX's back end out on the dragon :D

200hp is enough for a car that small, the WRX is quick but I'm not enjoying it too much anymore, it just feels like a boat.

lol says the person that got scared when I kicked the WRX's back end out on the dragon :D

200hp is enough for a car that small, the WRX is quick but I'm not enjoying it too much anymore, it just feels like a boat.

Scared? I wasn't scared. I trusted your driving abilities. It was fun. :) I'm not a night driving person anyways.

I'm sad you dont like your WRX anymore. Hope you love the BRZ. Do you get to test drive it before buying it?

The WRX with the Whiteline sway has been excellent on the auto-x course. I can't say that the OEM Dunlops are cutting it, but they are passable. I am beyond what they can do for me. Star Specs as soon as these stocks die off. At the current rate of hammering them, I figure another 3 -5 events.

I won Rookie stock again today and also won fastest Rookie (PAX) of all rookies. To call the WRX a boat is just silly, it's a fantastic auto-x car and due to it's class stock, it kills people with the PAX ratio. Just because you don't want to do with the car for which it was designed is your fault, not the car. If you did an auto-x with your WRX, you would be loving it for all that it does.

Scared? I wasn't scared. I trusted your driving abilities. It was fun. :) I'm not a night driving person anyways.

I'm sad you dont like your WRX anymore. Hope you love the BRZ. Do you get to test drive it before buying it?

I'll ultimately test drive it before I sign the papers, if the WRX was still modded like it was at the dragon I'd still enjoy it a bit more, it just feels heavy and disconnected. If I did put the money into the RCE kit that I was going to before then it would be a lot more precise, but the thrill of a lightweight RWD car is calling me once again.

If my RX8 didn't have issues, I'd probably still have it, it's the only car I've had so far that I'd buy another one (only the R3 model) without too much questioning.

The WRX with the Whiteline sway has been excellent on the auto-x course. I can't say that the OEM Dunlops are cutting it, but they are passable. I am beyond what they can do for me. Star Specs as soon as these stocks die off. At the current rate of hammering them, I figure another 3 -5 events.

I won Rookie stock again today and also won fastest Rookie (PAX) of all rookies. To call the WRX a boat is just silly, it's a fantastic auto-x car and due to it's class stock, it kills people with the PAX ratio. Just because you don't want to do with the car for which it was designed is your fault, not the car. If you did an auto-x with your WRX, you would be loving it for all that it does.

No, I would be cursing it for having tremendous amounts of understeer.

Try to get a ride in someone's RX8 at one of the auto x events, then you'll see what a balanced RWD chassis can really do.

Back