Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

So I've caught up on the threads I've missed and thought about them a bit.

When I decide on what I want to drive next, I'm not going to insult anyone who doesn't think just like me because it doesn't prove a single thing other than you are unhappy with yourself and are trying to find a way to feel superior to others to squash that unhappiness.

So I've caught up on the threads I've missed and thought about them a bit.

When I decide on what I want to drive next, I'm not going to insult anyone who doesn't think just like me because it doesn't prove a single thing other than you are unhappy with yourself and are trying to find a way to feel superior to others to squash that unhappiness.

I'll be happier when I find a new job..

..and move out of nepa

Yes, Jason. You do need to get out of there. I know you don't like it and from personal experience, it's not a great place to be single. Have you thought about NC?

I'm happy with myself! :)

This is a well known fact, Jeff. Lol

Yes, Jason. You do need to get out of there. I know you don't like it and from personal experience, it's not a great place to be single. Have you thought about NC?

This is a well known fact, Jeff. Lol

TN and NC, unfortunately the Nissan thing didn't go any further, they finally got back to me. But Id like to be in Charlotte or Asheville.

Cars just aren't much fun to me any more, maybe the brz will relight the fire.

TN and NC, unfortunately the Nissan thing didn't go any further, they finally got back to me. But Id like to be in Charlotte or Asheville.

both states are beautiful. Asheville is pretty darn small and ultra expensive but I do enjoy the city/area.

you should get a Maxima, it's not much fun and would fit your pre-BRZ status :rotfl:

Cars have always been a top interest for me.

There was a time when my priorities and lack of sufficient income reduced me to driving some really sad vehicles. The Si was a first step back into loving my car again. Now, I have to say that I really love to get in the vette and drive it. Although I get comments on it, I really don't give a **** what others think about it.

I hope you can get it back with the BRZ.

At least you are making all that overtime $$ to pay for it.. :/
Yea but still the what could be 2 grand bill still hurts a bit.... And unfortunately my days outta town are over for now, so OT is not gonna be really there...

That sucks. How many miles did you get out of it?
Right now at 118,700 but I didn't have it done today, gonna wait till next payday....

Yea but still the what could be 2 grand bill still hurts a bit.... And unfortunately my days outta town are over for now, so OT is not gonna be really there...

Right now at 118,700 but I didn't have it done today, gonna wait till next payday....

can you find anyone who will do it for cheaper rather than the $tealership?

Goin to pick out what one of the 5 brz's that I'll want but im still wary of the pricing. I think where the wrx is getting me is the lack of fuel mileage. And that it's more of a commuter. Getting 24/25 highway mpg realy isnt fun. If the brz doesnt work out, I may want to trade the wrx on something thats over 30h/mpg.

Sucks about the clutch. Hopefully it won't cost too much. Hopefully it is not a sign that mine will be gone soon. I am at 128k.

I too had been out of cars for some time and the Si was my first back into it. When I bought the Si, the other car I almost bought was a g35 coupe. I decided on the Si for gas purposes. Then I really wanted a f/r car that was light, but didn't want it as my dd. I also did not want a miata. Hence the purchase of the e30 as my toy. Now there is too much money in the BMW to sell it, so now it is time to enjoy it. I do miss the sound of a v8 and thus the reason for thoughts of a LS swap when the m20 dies.

I got tires! Same ones as Ken but not as wide lol

Picked them up from a buddy before I got to the gym. :)

I got tires! Same ones as Ken but not as wide lol

5vpqp5.jpg

24qomyq.jpg

that is one big tire. how long will it last you with your normal driving?

EDIT:
how long for front?
how long for rear?

I'm hoping they will last me close to 15K. They seem to be doing better so far.

My last set of GY Eagle F1 runflats were gone before 10K. The front were worn to the cord on the inside edges. The back were down to the wear indicator.

Even though the car will tear thru tires quickly, especially the rears, I still prefer to drive it on twisties, and go easy on the throttle.

the dealership quoted you 2 grand to replace your r18 clutch??????????? Please tell me you're joking??

Back