Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I just don't care as much anymore. About cars that is.
I hear what you're saying, but I have a really hard time swallowing it. I saw first hand how you reacted to seeing a multitude of cars driving down the road, in parking garages, on the street... etc etc. You were passionate to the 100th degree about cars in general. It didn't matter what brand of car it was. I saw your excitement even over the tone of exhaust you heard from blocks away. You had to stop and tell a guy how much you loved his car as you drove past in a parking lot. I just have a hard time believing that the passionate person I saw can turn that off and say they don't care about cars.

I bet it was those stupid nitto pop up ads on NAZIOC that convinced you :D

Just reserved my spot for the first BRZ my dealer is getting, a grey premium 6MT.

Nope. That wasn't the reason. And you mean the threads not the pop ups lol

Grey.. Hmmm

Nope. That wasn't the reason. And you mean the threads not the pop ups lol

Grey.. Hmmm

yea those, and everyone that bitched about them would get TO'ed

I decided grey because I never had a darker color like that, wrb will be too common (sorry), white is really hard to clean and still looks dirty up close, and red is far too attention getting. I always like how grey looks on the wrx.

I hear what you're saying, but I have a really hard time swallowing it. I saw first hand how you reacted to seeing a multitude of cars driving down the road, in parking garages, on the street... etc etc. You were passionate to the 100th degree about cars in general. It didn't matter what brand of car it was. I saw your excitement even over the tone of exhaust you heard from blocks away. You had to stop and tell a guy how much you loved his car as you drove past in a parking lot. I just have a hard time believing that the passionate person I saw can turn that off and say they don't care about cars.

Jason sort of summed up how I feel. I a little anyway. I'll still mid a bit because it's in my blood. I love cars and always will. I'm not going to say I'm fed up with the community as some of my friends have because i don't blame the comminity for it. Its not the Subie people or the z people or Mustang people or even Civic people. It's the entire scene and the swinging dick thing I'm over. The constant competition. I'm over being related or compared to some street racer because I happen to drive a sporty car. Mustangs can suck it. I just want to enjoy my nice looking, personalized car, and not deal with B.s. It's finally becoming just a car. A cute car but a car.

so when you see a good looking car going down the street, you still do a double take ...or you have no reaction now?

As for the "scene", is it every group of car people you run into in real life that's problematic? Is it just the people in your area being d-bags?

so when you see a good looking car going down the street, you still do a double take ...or you have no reaction now?

As for the "scene", is it every group of car people you run into in real life that's problematic? Is it just the people in your area being d-bags?

Yes I still double take. There are a lot of nice cars here and even more crappy cars. But this area is just full of douchebaggery marinating everything. Moving won't be an option for quite some time.

I decided grey because I never had a darker color like that, wrb will be too common (sorry), white is really hard to clean and still looks dirty up close, and red is far too attention getting. I always like how grey looks on the wrx.

Is it like a DGM? I know WRB is very common. I understand that. Will the next car I own be blue? Probably not.

Jason sort of summed up how I feel. I a little anyway. I'll still mid a bit because it's in my blood. I love cars and always will. I'm not going to say I'm fed up with the community as some of my friends have because i don't blame the community for it. Its not the Subie people or the z people or Mustang people or even Civic people. It's the entire scene and the swinging dick thing I'm over. The constant competition. I'm over being related or compared to some street racer because I happen to drive a sporty car. Mustangs can suck it. I just want to enjoy my nice looking, personalized car, and not deal with B.s. It's finally becoming just a car. A cute car but a car.

No competition here. Hell I've had my silver '04 bbs wheels for 4 years (for summer) lol I could care less what people think. I like them so they can **** off saying my wheels are old, boring, played out. It doesn't bother me :) go with the flow mentality I has :D

Is it like a DGM? I know WRB is very common. I understand that. Will the next car I own be blue? Probably not.

No competition here. Hell I've had my silver '04 bbs wheels for 4 years (for summer) lol I could care less what people think. I like them so they can **** off saying my wheels are old, boring, played out. It doesn't bother me :) go with the flow mentality I has :D

your wheels are old, boring, and played out

I think you should give them to me, theyd look nice on the BRZ :D

The colors are exactly the same as the current wrx offerings, the dark blue and scion orange are the only two odd balls.

your wheels are old, boring, and played out

I think you should give them to me, theyd look nice on the BRZ :D

The colors are exactly the same as the current wrx offerings, the dark blue and scion orange are the only two odd balls.

Oh okay. I haven't kept up with the colors.

And NO you can't have my BBS wheels :-P ***** you crazy?!!!

Plasma blue pearl is Nomtastic

I do like it. I have been looking at the Plasma Blue Pearl thread on Nasioc.

Oh I have a pic from maybe a year ago or so when you are posing in front of a plasma blue pearl STi sedan! :)

I am in the same boat, I am happy with my car for the most part, I have like 2 things that need to be upgraded but I am just doing maintence to the car and keeping it on the road for another 100k miles...

they released a statement later saying they were targeting 100k sales

It looks as though Subaru will be producing considerably more BRZ, Toyota GT 86 and Scion FR-S units than previously thought. According to FT86club.com, Yasayuki Yoshinaga, president of Fuji Heavy Industries, has announced that his company will produce 100,000 units per year at the Subaru plant in Ota City, Japan. (That figure accounts for every iteration of the sports coupe.)

So far, Toyota has seen around 7,000 orders for the GT 86, while Subaru fans have raised hands for 2,500 units. Those numbers are seven and 5.6 times more than each company's monthly sales goals, respectively.

Back