Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

A guest? Like I've never met this guest?

I don't feel like washing my car for the meet.. It might stay semi-dirty. :(

Wicked Big Meet 2012 HPDE

Introducing WBM's first ever driving event, sanctioned by NASA Northeast.

With a NASA certified instructor in your passenger seat, now's your chance to learn car control at the country's largest Subaru enthusiast event at Stafford Springs. On a slalomed variation of the road course, expect to take your car to its limits! This WILL sell out, so register now! Sessions are limited to the first 50 drivers.

drive.jpg

Each sign-up includes classroom time and three sessions of 3-5 minutes of track time with an instructor. As this is our first time holding a driving event, more driving time may be available depending on the day's progress.

http://www.wickedbigmeet.com/drive

I already paid to race on the track

I was not expecting to see any pictures of my car since I parked pretty far away at the Agile Auto Open House meet.

IMG_0003.jpg

Jason's Stock '11 WRX (sad it's getting traded in for a BRZ) :hiding:

IMG_0068.jpg

Found another one of mine.. (boring setup on)

(I am meeting up with my friend on Thursday and he is putting the Nitto tires on the BBS wheels)

IMG_0176.jpg

I need a new lip.. I hate that spot on the drivers side... :-/ Think it might have been from salt.

I was not expecting to see any pictures of my car since I parked pretty far away at the Agile Auto Open House meet.

IMG_0003.jpg

Jason's Stock '11 WRX (sad it's getting traded in for a BRZ) :hiding:

IMG_0068.jpg

I wont be sad when it's gone although I do miss the Legacy someti
es. If I ever get another wrx, it will be a GD STI.

Racecar mode FTW... I haven't driven my car since Thursday morning, it's sitting back in our office since it makes no sense to drive from the cornfield I am working in to the office then back to my place, so it's been driving the rental truck my work got back and forth all the time, I do miss my car but not having to pay for fuel is nice...

I now have Dunlop star specs on my spare set of OEM wheels. Size is stock size 235/45-17.

Wow, what an awesome tire just driving on the street I could feel the difference compared to the Sport SP1 Can't wait to really push them. I'm putting some miles on them to scuff them up before I need them this weekend

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

Back