Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Thanks Buddy.

I'm relaxing tonight. :)

The woman is on her bachlorette party with her friends. I just got done eating Chick-Fil-A :) Gonna play some Battlefield 3 here shortly :D

Cool! :thumb:

Marla & I just got back from eating dinner, and (before that) picking lumber up from Lowes to build some fencing. I just unloaded the truck, and now for some ice cream.

Hope your not building the fence this weekend... It's suppose to rain (at least down here)..

What kind of ice cream?! :)

This Banana Pudding Milk Shake is pretty good :) (From Chick-Fil-A)

Ever heard of Philly Pretzel Factory?

Yes, I will start the fence this weekend. Not too much rain expected up here in PA.

Ice cream is

benjerry_large.jpg

I think I've heard of the Philly pretzel factory.

Yummmmmm Ben and Jerry.......

Philly Pretzal Factory makes some good pretzels, nice and soft interiors and a semi crunchy outside

I'm not a fan of nuts but I'd try that ice cream. Bring some down here! ;)

Yeah it's suppose to rain in the afternoon tomorrow here...

Philly Pretzel Factory was on Undercover Boss! Very touching episode.

Kinda makes me want one. Pretty good review, but I can't see selling my Si at this point. I have too many miles and it is a great dd.(not to mention paid for)

Word on the street is I will get my FRS on May2nd allocation, I am STOKED!

so it gets shipped to your dealer on May 2nd or you receive it on May 2nd??

that means I should get the BRZ soon, I have the suspicion that Subaru is "sneaking" them in under the radar and they'll just appear at dealers in the next 2 weeks or so :think:

Jeff please tell me you're having a bachelor party?

Best part about my marriage (other than Peanut) was my bachelorette party. You know it was a good time when 6 months later you're still hearing stories about it and old friends bring up stories from that night 6 years later.

I really can relate to the movie Hangover.

Jeff please tell me you're having a bachelor party?

Best part about my marriage (other than Peanut) was my bachelorette party. You know it was a good time when 6 months later you're still hearing stories about it and old friends bring up stories from that night 6 years later.

I really can relate to the movie Hangover.

Yes I did have a bachelor party! :)

Thanks. She doesn't get on much. Now if I posted on Reddit she would have saw it ;)

Back