Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Just went out on a little ride, tacked on about 30 miles and MAN is this car fun. Not very powerful, as expected, but it's enough. The car is so much fun in the horrible corners I have around here.

Yeah it's all good. She's alot better than before. With the fender cowl braces I noticed quite a bit of difference. I also just got an alignment last Saturday which made her alot better! :)

Few parts were installed over the weekend. My buddy sold his '06 STi and is going to save that money for a '13 STi possibly so he had some leftover parts. He wanted me to buy his DPT's off of him (they are setup for 5x100 or 5x114.3) but meh.. I like the BBS's.

eBay H-Brace (probably doesn't do jack **** but it was free)

ebay h brace by vilar17, on Flickr

Subtle Solutions Alternator Cover (looks good)

P1000271.jpg

Please keep me in the loop for the Philly get together at Reading Market.

Oh yeah.. I forgot that post. I'm down just give me a bit of notice. I can't make plans this far out :giggle:

I doubt JasonVA, Josh, Josh, Dawn would come but never know..

Oh yeah.. I forgot that post. I'm down just give me a bit of notice. I can't make plans this far out :giggle:

I doubt JasonVA, Josh, Josh, Dawn would come but never know..
We'd like to, but we're still trying to figure out if we can make it to the Dragon the same time as you guys. However, Josh Newell will be underway then, so we have talked about going earlier and spending some time on the lake while we were there.

We'd like to, but we're still trying to figure out if we can make it to the Dragon the same time as you guys. However, Josh Newell will be underway then, so we have talked about going earlier and spending some time on the lake while we were there.

the food meet (philly) is only one day but I imagine the drive up will be a bit costly. That will be great if Ken can go

LOL! The rolla and FRS don't differ too much in MPG, it's like 2 lol

but the 'rolla has moar rear seat room.

Speaking of, my dealer just got their first BRZ in (the white auto premium), I'm gonna stop on by later and take some pics.

Back