Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

No OC for me, but you already know that. I am free most weekends. Later in the month is better for me. How about weekend of July 7? That's my Bday weekend, so I can justify it, and Josh is off.

Jason- I agree on the leather. If I did it again, I'd go Premium.

Got a call from the shop, he confirmed everything I knew about the car with the exception of the motor. It is in much better shape than I thought. He is welding on a bung so I can install my wideband, but he feels it's not out of the ordinary for running rich on an OBD1 car. The gauge will confirm. I am going on a shopping spree for parts tonight. Sway bar, end links, B-pipe (similar to mid-pipe), more bushings, shift boot, and new power steering pump. So excited. In two weeks, this thing will be in order and I can finally push it as hard as I've been dying to do.

Since I don't go on 8th anymore and I am not cool enough cause I don't have a Subie I don't go to many meets... Dragon and food meet will pretty much be all I do his year...

c6e4c8a1-43f0-6fa5.jpg

YAY for detailed red!

Josh: How long they take?

They got it in at 7am and finished around noon. They said because it's a new car, they can get it done quicker. Generally takes them about 10-12 man hours on a car that really needs work they said.

Josh, what do you think of food meet that weekend? I'll check with Newell when I get home tonight.

I'm down, yo! Provided Josh has his car then.....

So, Jeff, why no OC?

Shawn and I are staying in what I am referring to as the HR Couples condo. Lol. 3.5 couples (there was 4 but one is now single) all pitched in for a condo. I plan on being super chill this weekend.

Better not rain.

So, Jeff, why no OC?

Shawn and I are staying in what I am referring to as the HR Couples condo. Lol. 3.5 couples (there was 4 but one is now single) all pitched in for a condo. I plan on being super chill this weekend.

Better not rain.

I was planning on coming down when Mator first told me that he was having another meet. But my buddy is getting married on Saturday the 9th so I would miss the big meet. Figured it wasn't worth my time or money going down Thursday or Friday and leaving early Saturday morning to get back for the wedding... :-/ last year wasn't that fun. More disorganized but with talking to Mator its gonna be way better and organized.

Weather as of now is suppose to be gorgeous! That's awesome for everyone!!

Back