Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

This fit the title of thread well enough?
a2371451b4754b685409f0380b86a5ff.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Winter Rubber mounted. Michelin X-Ice Xi3 on Limited BBS's. Looking forward to some snow so I can actually feel like it was an investment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've never bothered using snow tires. I'm sure they're worth it, but upstate ny was the only place I've lived where i would have needed them. Oddly enough colorado doesn't really get enough snow in my eyes to warrant having a set. I definitely won't need them in nc next year!

They really aren't "snow" tires, they are winter tires. My 2018 shipped from the factory with a summer only set which you really don't want to be driving on in sub 40* temps. A proper winter set is great in snow but also stops/handles better on dry pavement in freezing temps.

I have a set of x-ice ready to go on any day now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is true. I made the mistake of trying to drive in snow in summer tires once. I usually just run a good all season year round, although in nc i can prolly run something better..... oh wait, i have a crosstrek now. Knobby BF Goodrich here i come!

Snow here in MD has been pretty tame. Looking for my first opportunity to put the awd and winter tires to work...

Snow being tame is a POSITIVE since I hate cold/snow/winter... but I do like seeing Subaru's in the snow elsewhere :)

Innovative motorworks? Who tuned it, John or Derek?

Yes IMW. John tuned it. He's tuned the STi 3 times (twice by the current owner / once by the previous owner (another friend of mine). He's also tuned the STi owners previous Subaru ('05 WRX).

423hp - 93 octane
513hp on E85

There was more left in it on E85 but the fuel line size was holding her back. He currently has 6AN lines but John recommended 8AN lines and that will give it more flow.

53615528_2519508921440867_546137097782689792_n.jpg

Back