Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

This was from last night. Please disregard the Hyundai in the lineup. The owner previously had a '06 STi but now has a Whipple Supercharged 5.0 Mustang that never comes out. The Hyundai is his daily :giggle:

Supercharged BRZ / Hyundai (his daily) / '07 SWP STi / '06 OBP STi / '07 WRB STi / '04 JBP STi / '03 Forester (his daily) / '04 PSM STi

lCKWS7n.jpg

@bootyluvr this is white marsh right? I should try to get out there. Maybe after a few more mods. I don't see any fa20dit cars in the lineup...

Yes it's White Marsh. The group is pretty tight (I guess that's the right word) so if you go when I'm not there tell them you know me. They will take it easy on ya :giggle: With the weather getting nicer they will stay outside longer but during the winter/cold weather they tend to meet around 6-630 and go in shortly after. Last night it was a bit windy/cool so they didn't go in until closer to 7pm.

There use to be '15+ WRX's in the lineup but then people got smart and got rid of them ;) Just kidding.

But I use to have a '15 WRX, the guy with the Hyundai (also has a SuperCharged Mustang) use to have a '15 WRX. The guy with the Forester use to have a red '15 WRX but got rid of it for a Chevrolet SS then sold that. Now has a badass GC Coupe that is built. Well it's getting some upgrades now though so it's down. The guy with the black '04 STi use to have a '16 STi but it caught on fire.

Mostly because they drop a little more in the front to hopefully even out the car. 0.8" front 0.6" rear. I hate the rake on the stock suspension.
Also the h tech has a higher spring rate (versus s tech) similar to rce, which I've read is important on these cars.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hyundai (his daily)

lCKWS7n.jpg

^ The Hyundai owner in the picture above (whom also has a Whipple 5.0 Mustang) just sold the Hyundai and got this for his daily. It's a shame such a nice car will be his daily. The STi is mint. '05 STi with 80k miles.
His commute is 60 miles/day :sadbanana:

4CDSavK.jpg

^ The Hyundai owner in the picture above (whom also has a Whipple 5.0 Mustang) just sold the Hyundai and got this for his daily. It's a shame such a nice car will be his daily. The STi is mint. '05 STi with 80k miles.
His commute is 60 miles/day :sadbanana:

4CDSavK.jpg
If i was driving 60 miles a day I'd rather do it in that Sti...

Saying you liked his ride and wanted to be best buds?

Oh sorry. I should have clarified. I know the guy. I've known him for a few years. He comes to the weekly meet every week. He use to have a '06 STi that is now owned by another buddy that comes to the same meet every week.

We are in a FB Group Chat also. I was just chatting to him in there earlier this morning.

If i was driving 60 miles a day I'd rather do it in that Sti...

Yeah but maybe if it wasn't as nice lol

Back