Two explosions hit finish line of Boston Marathon

"He had nothing against the American people," Ammon said. "He had something against the American government."
because detonating bombs at a marathon really shows the gov what you think of them.

because detonating bombs at a marathon really shows the gov what you think of them.
At the end of the day, an innocent person's life is an innocent person's life.

Everyone, including the U.S. justify their means in the end. We bomb houses with drones, where terrorists are held up. Unfortunately, there are also women and children inside that are killed. Our leaders accept that as being neccessary.

I don't disagree with their decision, but I also don't see that as being much different.

Back in WWII As far as I can tell, the red cross was a symbol of no fire zone, and with the VN war that came to an end, there are no, no fire zones. We didn't start this practice(of course our wars are in other ppls nations). Now it's standard procedure to use places that have wounded/churches/women/kids/etc. to hide their solders, arms...... But We(USA)have made the decision to target these places anyway, if we can skip getting caught in the public eye. Is this right, or wrong? Depends on which country you live in, and also what it takes to win. Do we want to set a prescient as baby killers, just because the other side does, or do we want to stop them from being baby killers(our babies)? One things for sure, We along with the ones we're fighting, no one is innocent. We need to understand that the things we do are being looked at by other countries that aren't in a war with us, and have a hard time seeing that we are any different than the other side that we are fighting.

Then we have to remember that our solders are going though this thought process, more so after they return, or after to many return assignments. It's easier to fight for an ideal, but when you start wondering if we're doing it right, or for the right reasons, then comes PTS.

Wars seem to be a way of man kind, and it hasn't stopped since man roamed this planet, there's wars over power, fortune, but most of all in "The Name" of religion, which in my book is using religion to gain power and fortune.

Thx for listening......

UPDATE:
New York City officials say the Boston Marathon bombing suspects intended to blow up their remaining explosives in Times Square. Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly spoke at a briefing Thursday. Kelly says the two suspects had a pressure cooker bomb and five pipe bombs they wanted to set off.

Last edited:
just go through and put million dollar bids on all of the auctions. Ebay will pull them...which is probably what people were doing with the one for over a hundred grand

just go through and put million dollar bids on all of the auctions. Ebay will pull them...which is probably what people were doing with the one for over a hundred grand

juding from that pic, seeing how many bids it has...i'd say thats deff gotta be shrill bidding. no way people would want a shirt that bad to have 132 bids on it...they just trying to jack up the price.

Maybe Glenn Beck isn't smoking too many joints with the illegal visa deal.

Isolated incident. You have nothing to worry about. There is no greater threat. No other plans. Has nothing to do with terrorism around the world. Freak accident. Knock-offs.

- how are you swallowing those words Ms. Napolitano, Mr. Biden and Mr. Obama?

Back