Two explosions hit finish line of Boston Marathon

I can also say that the media is terrorism by brainwashing their viewers to thinking bad things about certain groups.

I agree Dar-Dar. And I'm sure there are Americans non-Arab or Asian descent, who are part of al Queda - like anti america sleeper cells right in the USA. People just like to blame a particular group. In this era it's the Muslims.

Officials: Boston Marathon bombing suspect awake
BOSTON -- Law enforcement sources tell ABC News that the Boston Marathon bombings suspect is awake and has been responding sporadically in writing to questions. Officials say they have been asking about other cell members and other potential unexploded bombs. Details on any answers given have not been released.

A senior law enforcement official also told ABC News that FBI negotiators tried for roughly 20 to 25 minutes to convince suspect number two, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, to give himself up. Officials say there was a verbal exchange between them and the suspect, and then the 19-year-old eventually fell out of the boat.

Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis says the suspect remains in critical but stable condition, noting that he is not in a condition to be interrogated. Until that happens, police will not know definitively about other threats.

Last edited:
There was something on tv about the Russians giving our FBI info on the older brother about a month or so ago, so if that's true, that needs to be looked into as well. The fed's said they looked into it and found nothing.

Monk

As the agency was accused of "dropping the ball" over the case, NBC News reported that Tamerlan Tsarnaev had been seen making six visits to a known Islamic militant in a mosque in the Russian republic of Dagestan.

The visits came during a six month trip that Tamerlan made to the city of Makhachkala to see his family, NBC said. According to a local police official, a case file on Tsarnaev was then handed over to the FBI along with a request for further information. However, the FBI never replied.

The agency has already admitted that it interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 after Russia raised concerns that he was becoming a follower of radical Islam, but found nothing "derogatory" against him and did not pursue the case further.

There's ALWAYS a conspiracy theory. It's so hard to believe what we are fed by the media so these conspiracy theories entertain our minds. Like most, we will likely never know the truth.

a LOT of incorrect stuff in that list of photos. It'd take me forever to go back and link stuff, but there is a lot of stuff in there that isn't even close to correct. The "naked" guy isn't even the suspect. He was released later...there are endless articles about that guy. It was also on the police scanner. Looking at that though...there is no doubt going to be a ton of conspiracy theories.

Did the media really put this up?
aktmRgC.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: White House says surviving suspect in Boston bombings will not be tried as an enemy combatant.

Back