Two explosions hit finish line of Boston Marathon

hrrR7EU.jpg

bloody face/nose - after taken out of boat

It's crazy that they were describing second bomber as darker or dark skinned when he seems much paler than his brother. I'm glad they caught him. Interested in knowing why they did this. I'm wondering if its for the fame. I hate that they post their pics and names n interviews with family members etc. it doesn't help anyone to give these low life's such notoriety. :(

In interviews with various members of their family, they say how the FBI/U.S.Gov set them up - framed them.

It's probably hard for them to process what their two young family members did, but how could they have been set up? They are seen actually placing the bags before they exploded. They fought the police using guns and more explosives.

These two young guys were obviously mad as hell about something, and now if the younger brother survives his injuries, hopefully we'll find out what their motives were.

Last edited:
In interviews with various members of their family, they say how the FBI/U.S.Gov set them up - framed them.

It's probably hard for them to process what their two young family members did, but how could they have been set up? They are seen actually placing the bags before they exploded. They fought the police using guns and more explosives.

These two young guys were obviously mad as hell about something, and now if the younger brother survives his injuries, hopefully we'll find out what their motives were.
That seems to be par for the course when trying to have intercourse with most family members, as you said. I can see where they got their attitude from, their Father who still lives over in chz, and that could come from his dealings with their forces. That's like asking ppl that were under Nazi control to trust them.

What happened to his rib cage?

Apparently his brother fled in the stolen vehicle and ended up backing over his dead brother in the process...not sure if that's what caused it or not

Back