ultimate racing downpipe

Is anyone else with U.R. DP and full exhaust experiencing aluminum shiny shavings all over thier rear bumper?? All the time after driving?? I AM.

My dp has no cats. No, I haven't called them. I will soon. My best guess is one of the gaskets failing. Has to be. Would be the only internal shiny part that could do that right? I dunno.

Or the muffler could be falling apart...I've seen sparks come out of mufflers from the car running really hot. Do you really thrash the car?

Or the muffler could be falling apart...I've seen sparks come out of mufflers from the car running really hot. Do you really thrash the car?
No, I love and take care of my things.. Once in a while I'll get on it but nothing crazy. lol I'm 32, had enought tickets for one lifetime

I will keep you guy's posted if I find out. Needs to be soon though..

That sucks. Hopefully it doesn't build up in the piping.

I'm just not comfortable with seeing metal shavings all over my back bumper daily. They are the size of dust particles but shiny.

Well I have the same setup except with a Cat and I have no shavings on my bumper... Hopefully its not coming from the engine and its only the gaskets from the exhaust.

I plan to get this downpipe and pair it with my Invidia Q300, hopefully it will fit and sound good!

my friend had the catted downpipe..it barely made 4months since he has it... and the cat is dead... lots of rattles he's talking with UR now to see waht can be done!..He will change for a catless if its possible!!

Back