Welcoming new members

Hey guys im new here bought my very first 2012 honda civic sedan lx. Im looking to lower it asap. Im coming from Infiniti g37 coupe family. I went Eco now and more family oriented. I need more info in lowering this car. i see there is only eibach pro kit and road magnets available is that so? So far all i have are 2011 civic si wheels powder coated steel grey pearlescent

:wavey: Welcome to the site. As for performance... you can look into the hondata reflash, a few options for short ram intakes, or injen cold air intake...and a handful of exhausts to choose from. All depends on budget, or what your goals are. Where are you located?

We are in South Eastern NY. About 90 miles north of NYC on the CT border. How much does a reflash really do for these things?

Pat

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'm from Malaysia, just owned a 2012 T/White Honda Civic 2.0 SOHC i-VTEC. This is an Asian model, noticed that US only have 1.8 SOHC and 2.4 DOHC.

that is correct... we have 1.8sohc, and a 2.4dohc in the states/canada. Any pics of your car?

correct - those are only used on the rear springs for roadmagnet (but roadmagnet supplies them). If you use any 8th gen springs, you'll need 2 for the rear only.

Whats up guys figure I introduce myself since I've been lurking this forum for quite some time. Nam3s corey and I'm from Oahu,Hawaii. I traded in my 09 civic ex for my 2012 civic si in July of this year and all I got to say is that I'm loving this car. Mod bug has bit me hard and I'm starting to gather all my parts for the car and still has paper plates lol just curious but I'm planning on buying some 17x9.75 +25 and wondering what I have to do to make them fit? I have coils but from my 8th and was planning on installing them also? Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

A.) You go with a stretched tire 215/40 or 215/45 on a 17x9 and don't really run much camber at all. B.) Roll fenders if you want the meaty tire look, referring to 235/40 on a 17x9 if you do this look, you'll have to roll your fenders, you can do a slight pull you want to. But we'll be running about -4.5 camber in the rear just to clear the tires 235/40 on a 17x9 with a +22 really low offset. But this is all depending on how low you are..or how low you want to go..

Back