Welcoming new members

welcome to the site Matt. You'll have to post up some pics of your 9th gen!

Thanks webby!! Will do!! I won't be able to do any cool mods for a while, maybe Dome light, and maybe the HID with just the wires, but that is about it for now. Love the site!!

Welcome to the site Matt. I don't live in Cinci but I have friends and family that do. My brother in law and I have a Reds Fan Forum we manage.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the site Matt. I don't live in Cinci but I have friends and family that do. My brother in law and I have a Reds Fan Forum we manage.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ahh, sweet! I got a 4-door, cuz of 2 kids, so it will be here sometime next week (hopefully)! I can't hold my excitement in that long!!

welcome to the site - congrats on your purchase

^ welcome to the site. Pics of your 8th or accord?

Just talked to the dealership and my car won't be here til Tuesday or Wednesday :( Hurry!!

Oh well, Borderlands 2 comes out Tuesday, so that will keep me busy

Came home late last night with a brand spanking new Civic EX in the Cool Mist Metallic and a CR-V EX for my wife. We've been in the market for new cars for a few weeks as both of ours were over 8 years old and starting to need repairs. I cam from a Dodge Dakota, so I'm going to miss my towing/hauling capabilities, but we have a baby now and I needed something a little more economical and family oriented. I really didn't like having the car seat in the passenger seat of my truck.

My first impression of the vehicles is great. They are quiet, comfortable and easy on the eyes. I was apprehensive of the Cool Mist Metallic color for me, but my other options were Black or Maroon. I couldn't imagine the maintenance of a black vehicle and feel too young to drive maroon, so Cool Mist it is! I'm a member of a few other forums and hope this one is as friendly and informative as others I use. I'm still reading through all the threads and hope to find some tips for a new owner somewhere. Any links would be great!

Bad Fishy

Back