Welcoming new members

THIS IS MY BABY :D
coupe Si
my mom is so loved jajaa

View attachment 4469

Shes sexy!!!

I like my Accord...But I always loved all of my Si's just a little bit more. I drove a 2012 si coupe today I would of traded the accord in on the spot but I hear there are welcome changes to the 2013 Si coming

Oh gotcha. I just was curious. Accord is more of a family car, you family man :P

Came home late last night with a brand spanking new Civic EX in the Cool Mist Metallic and a CR-V EX for my wife. We've been in the market for new cars for a few weeks as both of ours were over 8 years old and starting to need repairs. I cam from a Dodge Dakota, so I'm going to miss my towing/hauling capabilities, but we have a baby now and I needed something a little more economical and family oriented. I really didn't like having the car seat in the passenger seat of my truck.

My first impression of the vehicles is great. They are quiet, comfortable and easy on the eyes. I was apprehensive of the Cool Mist Metallic color for me, but my other options were Black or Maroon. I couldn't imagine the maintenance of a black vehicle and feel too young to drive maroon, so Cool Mist it is! I'm a member of a few other forums and hope this one is as friendly and informative as others I use. I'm still reading through all the threads and hope to find some tips for a new owner somewhere. Any links would be great!

Bad Fishy

Nice! Welcome to the Site. I just bought a Si, delivered next week, and also got the wife a 2012 Pilot, since we just had our 2nd kid. It is really nice. They gave me a 2012 ex as a loaner, it's nice.

I have a question. For the USB stick to use, is their a certain size the car won't recognize? I am going to go buy 2 of them (one for my Si and one for wife's Pilot). I have a lot of music and will be looking at around 16GB or 32GB maybe (not so big for wife, maybe 4 or 8). Any info would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

People have hooked up external computer hard drives full of music and it actually worked. It just loaded much slower than normal when it was generating the playlist. You'll be fine with any sized thumb drive.

People have hooked up external computer hard drives full of music and it actually worked. It just loaded much slower than normal when it was generating the playlist. You'll be fine with any sized thumb drive.

Thanks webby!! When you say "slower", what is the average time? Just curious. Does it take this slow to load everytime i turn the car on and hit shuffle or something?

Thanks for the welcome Miebs and webby. Got to put some miles on the CRV today and play with the gadgets. I absolutely LOVE the Bluetooth audio feature! I can't wait to get my Civic setup now.

Side note- is there a thread on having two iPhones in the car and forcing the car to choose one over the other as the primary? It seemed to alternate between mine and my wife's phones since I paired them both.

Thanks for the welcome Miebs and webby. Got to put some miles on the CRV today and play with the gadgets. I absolutely LOVE the Bluetooth audio feature! I can't wait to get my Civic setup now.

Side note- is there a thread on having two iPhones in the car and forcing the car to choose one over the other as the primary? It seemed to alternate between mine and my wife's phones since I paired them both.

I was messing with loaner, and noticed you can select which phone to pair. I haven't paired anything yet, but noticed that option. Maybe take a look at that? Not sure if the crv has the same dash electronics as the pilot/si

the manual gives info on pairing multiple phones, but I'm not seeing a section on how to pick which one has priority or whatever....
It has this link for info on advanced settings and config based on phone/car model here -
http://automobiles.honda.com/handsfreelink/

maybe the answer is in there ^^?

Thanks for the link, but I still didn't find anything there about setting a certain phone as the priority. There may not be a way to do it.

Thanks for the link, but I still didn't find anything there about setting a certain phone as the priority. There may not be a way to do it.

If i remember correctly, the guy at the dealership told me (when we were looking at my wife's Pilot) that you can have multiple phones attached, but only one can have BT turned on at a time.

BTW, the PNY 64GB USB drive i bought works perfectly out of the box!! Added songs and a few wallpapers for the loaner. Gonna leave the model girls on there when i return it ;)

Back