Welcoming new members

[QUOTE="jandoscivic, post: 352753, member: 62725" Brand new to this forum, a lot of great information! Just picked up this 2013 sedan[/QUOTE]

Looks clean, like the rims and drop a lot!

did you buy it with the mods already on the car, or you did that? Welcome to the forum

9945080d2b28abe606935f17fcccc6af.jpg
5df7fea72456e0289b29f98b57f4c9c2.jpg
Brand new to this forum, a lot of great information! Just picked up this 2013 sedan
Looks fantastic. Also love the wheel and drop set up. Are you on Eibach Sportlines?

Hey Everyone, just purchased my '13 Si Coupe about a month ago and loving it! Looking forward to becoming a part of the community and modding my car in the near future!

Hello everyone, new to this forum but not to the honda scene! Got my very first brand new car Feb. 23 2015 Si Sedan. My wife has named her the Mistress. I have big plans for her. So far I've installed a Russell SS clutch line! Looking forward to learning and helping were I can!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Hey everyone, been lurking a while between here and 9th gen and finally decided to join up on one. Got a new 2015 civic EX-L non/nav . In pharmacy school at the moment so don't have too much time to tinker yet but when I do I plan on doing a double sub install and eventually a short ram intake when I can afford it. Possible exhaust down the road as well. Unfortunately pharmacy and such is expensive lol. Only pic I have so far, but after I give her a good bath I'll be certain to post more!

Attachments

• IMG_5762.JPG
    IMG_5762.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Back