Well, almost finished...what do you think?

Wow you did a great job on this! I would say the color match around the subs combined with the quality fit you knocked this out of the ballpark. Have you done anything to the rest of the stereo or are you running this via LOC?

Wow you did a great job on this! I would say the color match around the subs combined with the quality fit you knocked this out of the ballpark. Have you done anything to the rest of the stereo or are you running this via LOC?

Lol. Well, this was basically NONE of my ideas. I wanted it simple. Hidden amps and just a custom box for my type Rs. My supervisor went into crazy mode and this was his custom design. Everyone would freak out if you knew the red around the subs was actual spray paint. He laid a coat, then wet sanded, again and again.
I'm running a stock head unit but the factory amp is gone. I bypassed it and I'm running alpine MRP-F550 to my four alpine type R 6 1/2s and a MRX-M110 to power the 2-10" type R subs. Sounds amazing and it's all black and red. :wave:

Definitely not too much. It's very professionally done.

Looks amazing, very well done. Not sure if you have done so or not, did you mod the spare tire compartment cover to open halfway as well?

Nope. Not yet anyway. I get a bad feeling when I think about having to get my spare out. I might just borrow Karrah spare if I need one. Lol

i have the same problem... took me 20 minutes just getting my prebuilt sub-box in the trunk haha. looks great by the way!
Thanks. I honestly don't care to ask my girl to bring her car if I get a flat. She prob will say no but I don't care to ask. Lol.

Back