Well, almost finished...what do you think?

Looks great! I would do that but the spare tire thing.... Just scares the hell out of me.maybe someday I'll do a custom fiberglass set up,but no time soon,I spent enough money this summer,I'm done until who knows...a year?

Looks nice! Is that an overlay on your tails that give them the tinted look for the reverse lights?

Lol. Well, this was basically NONE of my ideas. I wanted it simple. Hidden amps and just a custom box for my type Rs. My supervisor went into crazy mode and this was his custom design. Everyone would freak out if you knew the red around the subs was actual spray paint. He laid a coat, then wet sanded, again and again.
I'm running a stock head unit but the factory amp is gone. I bypassed it and I'm running alpine MRP-F550 to my four alpine type R 6 1/2s and a MRX-M110 to power the 2-10" type R subs. Sounds amazing and it's all black and red. :wave:

how did you bypassed the factory amp?

I need to design something custom,I have 5 amps though, I also have type r subs.i think you did a great job how much power are you running to the type r's?

Type Rs- 45w to all 4 inside speakers (hopefully )
Type R 10s - dual 2 ohm subs- wired in series- 1,200w @2ohm

I'm pushing 500 rms @ 2 ohms to each voice coil, needless to say it's plenty loud .... And hits hard as hell too

I live in a pretty upscale part I'm the burbs,im always nervous but I don't take it anywhere anyway

Back