What are you having for dinner?

goodness I'm hungry. Tell me about this light by the grill - is that like a garage/shop work light or?

9421cca0-e45b-4d83-9a8a-419937154be1-jpeg.65148

goodness I'm hungry. Tell me about this light by the grill - is that like a garage/shop work light or?

9421cca0-e45b-4d83-9a8a-419937154be1-jpeg.65148
Yeah, it’s one of those that is supposed to hang off the hood of the car to shine light down on the engine bay.

tonight is bbq spaghetti

IMG_6889.jpeg

with leftover pulled pork from this

IMG_6881.jpeg

and for poops and sillies i tossed a beef salami on to see what happens, it was good, but didnt really take a ton of smoke

IMG_6884.jpeg

He might be better received when he was on Youtube and filming from his phone. He is def funny but can be a bit much sometimes. I'm sure he is playing it up a bunch since he is now on Netflix.

Not mad at him for getting that Netflix cheddar.

It’s essentially spaghetti sauce with some bbq and vinegar bbq sauce added for kick, it came out pretty good. Making my own pasta is on my list of projects to take on but i havent gotten around to doing it yet

Making my own pasta is on my list of projects to take on but i havent gotten around to doing it yet
Oh, ok. I guess I won't divorce the wife and see if you want to get hitched just yet......hahaha :love::love::love:

I can teach you the art of homemade pasta. It’s pretty simple.

He’s 100% a lot to handle in the show, but if you can ignore him and just check out the food creations it can be decent. I just fast forwarded a ton to see the cooks making their signature dishes.

He’s 100% a lot to handle in the show, but if you can ignore him and just check out the food creations it can be decent. I just fast forwarded a ton to see the cooks making their signature dishes.
If you haven't checked it out yet....Chef's Table is a good show. I watched the first couple seasons then lost track. Cool show with a nice film style.

If you haven't checked it out yet....Chef's Table is a good show. I watched the first couple seasons then lost track. Cool show with a nice film style.
yeah I've seen some of theirs and the chefs table bbq series.

Back