What are you having for dinner?

I’m having hotel food or nearby restaurant. Tomorrow night is airport food. :barf:

...I did try to go to a Whole Foods Market this weekend, and boy was I out of my league.
They call that place Whole Paycheck Foods for a reason. But there are people who shop there regularly.

...I did try to go to a Whole Foods Market this weekend, and boy was I out of my league.
Did you get the sweet waffles! :drooling:

61uXzpzOcOL._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Whole-Foods-Market-Belgian-Waffle/dp/B07CWZ2X68?pd_rd_w=PwXzO&content-id=amzn1.sym.efa89f3b-3e55-46db-838f-604de79fcd7d&pf_rd_p=efa89f3b-3e55-46db-838f-604de79fcd7d&pf_rd_r=KV1HC4D73HCEBSQFC5XR&pd_rd_wg=WUYZI&pd_rd_r=d7d8d1aa-0b2e-49b3-90bc-43c98bf38652&pd_rd_i=B07CWZ2X68&fpw=alm&almBrandId=VUZHIFdob2xlIEZvb2Rz&ref_=pd_alm_wf_dsk_sf_rp_1_1_i

They call that place Whole Paycheck Foods for a reason. But there are people who shop there regularly.
hahaha......funny but true. Plus you smell "funny" after you visit the place.

I've never been in one, and now I can't stop wondering what it smells like

like palm trees?
I've never been in one, and now I can't stop wondering what it smells like
hahaha......funny but true. Plus you smell "funny" after you visit the place.
Smell funny? :confuzzled:

So, Whole Foods has lots of aromas intermingling because of how lightly a lot of the organic food is packaged. One big difference is that every aisle smells like the food that's on the shelves. After being in the store for a bit, you begin to smell like an amalgamation of all those aromas together. Kind of like this weird spicy/leafy smell.

Back