What are you having for dinner?

i need to figure out dinner, probably carry out cause i have nothing thawed or leftovers to raid

As @MrsJrotax101 and @jrotax101 know, I've been following a pretty strict nutrition plan to get in shape over the last 6 months. They both also know I have a terrible sweet tooth. So while I was wandering around the grocery store decided what to make for dinner, I started picking up some random stuff to try and make a healthier oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. (I LOVE COOKIES)

First batch came out pretty good. Need to experiment with baking times. These cook a LOT faster than normal cookies, so they arent as chewy as I like.

healthy_oatmeal_cc_cookies.jpg

End result is about 70 calories per cookie, with 1g saturated fat, and a lot less sugar. My normal cookie is typical 150 calories, 5g saturated fat, and a lot of sugar. Surprisingly, they don't taste like carboard either. Just need to perfect the recipe.

I'm taking my girlfriend on a date to this awesome sushi/asian food place! :drooling:
I want to eat so bad i'm posting this ahead of time!!

i made baked mac n cheese one time and it was quite a mission. I need to find an easier, quicker receipe haha

Back