What are you having for dinner?

Let's go. We're already like five deep. Though I have a feeling a couple of those are gonna fall off. I'm sure this is gonna be the last time going for a while unless I marry a Vietnamese chick. You never know..... Honestly, I'm stoked on Vietnam (never been). Mostly for the food!

Let's go. We're already like five deep. Though I have a feeling a couple of those are gonna fall off. I'm sure this is gonna be the last time going for a while unless I marry a Vietnamese chick. You never know..... Honestly, I'm stoked on Vietnam (never been). Mostly for the food!
**** I wish I could tag along. I promised the wife we would do an Asian trip to go to S. Korea, Japan, Vietnam and the Philippines one day to visit. The food alone would be worth the trip the views and lifestyles are the bonus. I watched a guy on YouTube that goes around the Asian continent trying food and makes me want to go.

Crab Pretzels

5cbf21a629501c33d4d05cf0825be32b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This wasn't dinner but this was from lunch a few weeks ago. A co-worker (Haitian) owed me for helping him (side work) and wanted to bring me in food for lunch as a nice gesture for helping him.

He wanted to get me Jamaican food (yes I know I said he's Haitian) so I said sure. He didn't tell me what he was going to bring me... I was nervous

He brought me Oxtail

Edit: Good 'ol Imgur worked :)

G8Rzz3K.jpg

Edit2: Excuse the messy work desk

Last edited:
You should pair it with some Macallan 1926

:rotfl: Even if I had the money for a bottle I definitely wouldn't be spending it on that.

Edit: Crazy what whiskey's/bourbon's are going for. I have some Makers and Woodford Reserve at home. The better stuff I'd like to get but I'm not paying the CRAZY prices on them.

:rotfl: Even if I had the money for a bottle I definitely wouldn't be spending it on that.

Edit: Crazy what whiskey's/bourbon's are going for. I have some Makers and Woodford Reserve at home. The better stuff I'd like to get but I'm not paying the CRAZY prices on them.
It is absolutely insane. I am the same way if I had that type of money I would just stick with my Jack Daniel's Single barrel.

The fanciest bottle I've bought is just a double black label Johnnie Walker. I'd love to get a blue label but probably won't.

Unfortunately, I can't drink hardly at all anymore with the medication I'm on.

Oh y'all fancy!

Oh.. I'm not fancy but recently got into bourbon.

The fanciest bottle I've bought is just a double black label Johnnie Walker. I'd love to get a blue label but probably won't.

Unfortunately, I can't drink hardly at all anymore with the medication I'm on.

Just read in the other thread about your medical issue. Sorry man :(

Yeah the gout is a new thing. I'm on a anxiety/depression med that is keeping me away from any alcohol.

I'm sure you have family/friends that you can talk to but if you need to talk or whatever I'm sure ANY of the active people here (myself included) are available. Just send one of us a PM! :bighug:

Back