What are you having for dinner?

I haven’t had olive garden in years. I was gonna hit a local joint called TJ tacos if ur ever in Escondido u guys gotta try this joint.

@webby prying for the ancient mystical tea recipe. I’ve never been to any states that have that bomb tea. I’m gonna have to make a trip out there soon.
It’s beyond rare that tea isn’t in the fridge 24-7. So, yea it makes me curious as to what is so special. I’ve made it a lot of different ways, but I’ve never added cinnamon.

I'm happy that you guys love sweet tea so much!

...but now I'm curious...

...What brand do you guys use? In Texas, we only really use Luzianne or Lipton.

I’ve used tons of brands including Luzianne, as well as various loose leaf. The current batch in the fridge is just Lipton.

@bootyluvr Luzianne is a Lousiana-based Tea and beverage manufacturer. They've been making their Iced Tea blend basically unchanged since the 1930's.

Luzianne and Lipton use Orange Pekoe grade black tea blends. The secret in both is which teas they use specifically, which is always up for debate. In my experience, you'll get a more authentic end product with Luzianne -- though I have Lipton far more often on hand.

For Extra Reading:

https://www.artfultea.com/tea-wisdom-1/what-is-orange-pekoe-black-tea

We have pasta every Monday but with the things going on the wife and I didn't eat together last night so... tonight we are making pasta! :)

We have pasta every Monday but with the things going on the wife and I didn't eat together last night so... tonight we are making pasta! :)

That's awesome that y'all have a Monday ritual. I love pasta!

e2bb14fd-381c-487b-b725-3a1166a3c7af_1.27582d2b709db1d233490d6d98e10e53.jpeg

:think:...You're no average everyday tea person.

...I wonder...

Webby, what's your favorite tea blend?
I honestly like pretty much any tea I’ve ever had. There used to be a coffee and tea place that had prob 50 types of loose leaf you could see/smell in glass jars out on the shelf before tasting. It always smelled so good. You’d just tell them what you wanted, and they’d brew it. I haven’t bought any loose in years, but I still have the infuser and stuff.

@webby

:excited::excited:

Those tins are cool!! Are they a particular brand?

I'm especially interested in that Jasmine Tea box; Fujian is a pretty famous province for Tea-- Where'd you get that?

Back