What are you having for dinner?

We are having salmon w/ spinach & orzo
Damn Texans ;)

The Texas equivalent to this is havin' Fried Catfish with Turnip Greens and Dirty Rice with a tall glass of Sweet Tea.
With Tabasco, of course.

Afterward, you'll wanna take a nice nap with the TV on to lull you to sleep.

Hot Dang! I made that sound good! I know what I'm doing after work! :party:

The Texas equivalent to this is havin' Fried Catfish with Turnip Greens and Dirty Rice with a tall glass of Sweet Tea.
With Tabasco, of course.

Afterward, you'll wanna take a nice nap with the TV on to lull you to sleep.

Hot Dang! I made that sound good! I know what I'm doing after work! :party:

I love sweet tea and spicy things

I wish I could share my family's secret sweet tea recipe, but the consequences for divulging family secrets is being shipped up the Trinity River in an Oak Chest.

I wish I could share my family's secret sweet tea recipe, but the consequences for divulging family secrets is being shipped up the Trinity River in an Oak Chest.
Give us some hints.... extra ingredients besides tea, sugar, water....?

Give us some hints.... extra ingredients besides tea, sugar, water....?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. That's all I've ever put in mine and haven't had any complaints. I have adjusted the amount of tea and sugar to find what we like with ours.

I know a lot of people use some fresh squeezed lemon and even lime to add some additional flavors

I'll give yalls a hint :bighug:

It's not flavored with sugar, it's more of a syrup. It relies heavily on a certain spice mixture with the Chief Priest being Cinnamon.

There's some citrus juice cooked in as well, but it's not lemon or lime.

I haven’t had olive garden in years. I was gonna hit a local joint called TJ tacos if ur ever in Escondido u guys gotta try this joint.

@webby prying for the ancient mystical tea recipe. I’ve never been to any states that have that bomb tea. I’m gonna have to make a trip out there soon.

Back